Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #1
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

This is going to be a real good game...I'm guessing we'll come out flat the first quart. maybe even the half but we'll dig it out and win the game.

SA is without parker and were with out our prime time numero uno Defender in ron artest so no excuses ...good teams win games home and with out one of their top notche guys

My sleeper for us tonight is John Salmons because so much attention will be placed on K-dawg. More than likely bruce will be on him.

For SA we have to watch out for Manu and barry ....we cant stop Timmy so if we can play the perimeter really well and show some kind of interrior defensive we'll win the game

Kings win 88-82
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #2
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

this is where not having ron ron reallly hurts us. i expect obi-won ginobili to go for 30+ on us.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

Thanks for making the thread bro. And I hope that Miller sets a pick so hard he breaks bruce bones in half. Because you know Bowen is a dirty player and he'll try to put his feet under Mike and Kev. IMO the only way to get around that is a lot of pick&roll with whoever he's guarding. Also Salmons always plays pretty well as a starter and the extra PT for Garcia and Price is nice also. I hope it's a blow out win or loss though, IMO that is the only way Justin and Douby will get in the game. If Justin plays well enough maybe he can get some PT over that sorry ass loser Kenny.

btw not sure if Tony Parker is playing tonight. He played a bit in there last game but he's been battling injuries a lot for the past few weeks.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:05 PM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

We should be ok tho..once we exercise good judgement and BALL MOVEMENT plus the crowd we'll be ok :)

cisco will play some hard ass D on GGIIINNNOOOOBBBLLLIIIIII!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
We should be ok tho..once we exercise good judgement and BALL MOVEMENT plus the crowd we'll be ok :)

cisco will play some hard ass D on GGIIINNNOOOOBBBLLLIIIIII!


lol You just reminded me that even without Ron we have 2 good defenders to put on Ginobili.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:44 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

ya got to be kidding me. see, this is why I hate TNT games, sometimes you think the broadcasting crew calls the timeouts just to show some commercials. this game is going to be done at 11 pm.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:19 AM   #7
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

chance to tie...turnover. chance to tie...turnover. put shareef in for kenny, muss.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:26 AM   #8
emdragon
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1
emdragon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings


Here is how the Kings COULD have a chance in this game. First, get a new coach that can actually coach. 2nd, get that F______ Garcia OFF the floor at crunch time.
emdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:32 AM   #9
Targus™
Good college starter
 
Targus™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sacramento,CA
Posts: 2,146
Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

musselman is a ****ing dumbass. we had to foul there, we're not going to get a foolish turnover by the spurs, this is frustrating. turnovers have costed us this game, i'm disappointed in the players doing stupid things when it was still within reach, mike bibby especially, you've got a hurt man gaurding you and you were a complete non-factor in this huge game. nice going. ****.
we got beat fair and square tonight. our team played dumb. sloppy turnovers, man. Mike Bibby 4 of 14 wooooow.... . the players knew this was a huge game, they were in it even with bibby playing like the crappy season he's having, but couldn't come through in the late fourth.

why we lost: bibby, turnovers, nuff' said.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:40 AM   #10
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

damn this game...we had it all wrap up...and the sucky thing about it is we werent even playin that good of basketball in the first half..... the reason why we lost was TURNOVERS...we "turned over" the ball like phucking pancakes men!!! ARGH!... i dnt think its Muss's fault he coached a good game...Mike was sooo not a factor tonight... SAR and his foolish turnovers and crazy ass fouls....but looking on the bright side we are still in it...we have some what of an easy game schedule..playing under.500 teams in the east....if we can finish above .500 on that stretch we'll be in good shape...

and we went away from Kev and Corliss down the stretch ..john salmons was almost trying to take the game over too much imo....sloppy passing by stupid friggin SAR and Brad!!!!

kenny has got to learn how to hit that hook jump shot what he so loves to do when he's in the post!! damn so many things to touch on
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:42 AM   #11
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: SA v.s SAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
lol You just reminded me that even without Ron we have 2 good defenders to put on Ginobili.
hmmmmmmmmm they were sooo non existant tonight ginobli was torching those guys from the perimeter.....sad!!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:47 AM   #12
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
This is going to be a real good game...I'm guessing we'll come out flat the first quart. maybe even the half
no excuses ...good teams win games home and with out one of their top notche guys

My sleeper for us tonight is John Salmons because so much attention will be placed on K-dawg. More than likely bruce will be on him.

For SA we have to watch out for Manu and barry ....we cant stop Timmy so if we can play the perimeter really well and show some kind of interrior defensive we'll win the game

well we didnt even do any of these things didnt control manu showed nooooo interior D and we definately didnt play the perimeter...sooo pissed off at retarded Petrie personally i hope he carries his ass some where else to ruin another franchise because he cant "work the magic" any more he cant address team needs and wants not to mention he's a jelly fish back slut that lets owners make deals for him because he doesnt know what he's doing any more
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:25 AM   #13
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

This game had a lot of things that pissed me off

negatives:

Martin is scoring at will on guys but we don't get him the ball. He had 26/12 on 50% shooting but we don't continue to feed him the ball. There were posessions where he didn't even get a touch! WTF Muss, logic would say that you give your best scorer the ball... but no.

Steve Kerr had his lips on SA's diick. I mean damn he had his lips like wrapped all over there. This guy is one of the worst PBP/commentary guys ever when his boys are playing.

Ginobili and Bowen get away with so much crap. It's Obi Wan Flopobili! And Bowen gets away with a ton of fouls but ehh whatever.

There was a time when Muss tried Kenny in the post 3 times straight. 2 of them were missed hook shots and the other one was a turnover. It doesn't take a genious to figure out that Kenny isn't going to score on Duncan who is consistently on the 1st team all defense or w/e it's called. Even my mom was like "why is he trying to post up Kenny on Duncan?" And then she was like "Why does he keep doing that?" And I'm like "I dunno". And then she said "god the coach is an idiot".

Bibby shot badly.

positives:

Kevin got 26/12 on 50% shooting. I don't know why he doesn't get more shots but considering he was defended by Bowen and he outrebounded(I think) Tim Duncan... That is damn impressive for a skinny shooting guard. This guy is going to be a star.

Miller put the hard foul on Whorry. That was the best moment of this game IMO. I love it when Whorry gets a hard foul.

The spurs could never really make us go away which was good. We fought till the end. And we out rebounded them(I think).
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:32 AM   #14
BradMiller52
Kings fan
 
BradMiller52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I wanna get paid like Mikki
Posts: 2,724
BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
damn this game...we had it all wrap up...and the sucky thing about it is we werent even playin that good of basketball in the first half..... the reason why we lost was TURNOVERS...we "turned over" the ball like phucking pancakes men!!! ARGH!... i dnt think its Muss's fault he coached a good game...Mike was sooo not a factor tonight... SAR and his foolish turnovers and crazy ass fouls....but looking on the bright side we are still in it...we have some what of an easy game schedule..playing under.500 teams in the east....if we can finish above .500 on that stretch we'll be in good shape...

and we went away from Kev and Corliss down the stretch ..john salmons was almost trying to take the game over too much imo....sloppy passing by stupid friggin SAR and Brad!!!!

kenny has got to learn how to hit that hook jump shot what he so loves to do when he's in the post!! damn so many things to touch on


I forgot about the turnovers
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #15
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,720
Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: 3.8.07: San Antonio Spurs vs Sacramento Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
This game had a lot of things that pissed me off

negatives:

Martin is scoring at will on guys but we don't get him the ball. He had 26/12 on 50% shooting but we don't continue to feed him the ball. There were posessions where he didn't even get a touch! WTF Muss, logic would say that you give your best scorer the ball... but no.

Steve Kerr had his lips on SA's diick. I mean damn he had his lips like wrapped all over there. This guy is one of the worst PBP/commentary guys ever when his boys are playing.

Ginobili and Bowen get away with so much crap. It's Obi Wan Flopobili! And Bowen gets away with a ton of fouls but ehh whatever.

There was a time when Muss tried Kenny in the post 3 times straight. 2 of them were missed hook shots and the other one was a turnover. It doesn't take a genious to figure out that Kenny isn't going to score on Duncan who is consistently on the 1st team all defense or w/e it's called. Even my mom was like "why is he trying to post up Kenny on Duncan?" And then she was like "Why does he keep doing that?" And I'm like "I dunno". And then she said "god the coach is an idiot".

Bibby shot badly.

positives:

Kevin got 26/12 on 50% shooting. I don't know why he doesn't get more shots but considering he was defended by Bowen and he outrebounded(I think) Tim Duncan... That is damn impressive for a skinny shooting guard. This guy is going to be a star.

Miller put the hard foul on Whorry. That was the best moment of this game IMO. I love it when Whorry gets a hard foul.

The spurs could never really make us go away which was good. We fought till the end. And we out rebounded them(I think).
SAR is a sh!t head men...this team dribbles to damn much that isolation offense sucks d!ck....i'm just to pissed off now we could of won the damn game!! pisses me off when we make good team look better than they really are.....WHAT DEFENSIVE??? spurs didnt even play all that good of a defense but steve kerr(even tho he's my boy lol) and his (no offense) white ass sarcasim jokes over rating there "D" and talking smack...GIVE ME A BREAK STEVE u played ONE DAMN season with them!!!! and he talks as if they were together from day one...Phuck that steve!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy