Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 03-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default When rep comes back, I'll be selling shares of this forum

As you all know, I am the owner of the WNBA Forum, or as I'm nicknamed, "The Wolf of the WNBA Forum", and when rep comes back, I'll be selling 2% of this forum per rep to the person who repped me.

I feel this is a great business opportunity for both you, the consumers, and me, the owner.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:29 AM   #2
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When rep comes back, I'll be selling shares of this forum

Great deal.
Killbot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:12 AM   #3
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

I will rep you 26 times, that will make me the majority share holder in this fine sub-forum you have here
Ai2death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:00 PM   #4
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
I will rep you 26 times, that will make me the majority share holder in this fine sub-forum you have here
Seeing is believing, but thank you anyway
Old 03-31-2014, 05:01 PM   #5
Shade8780
GOATin

Old 04-01-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Future negged
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #7
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Future negged

Old 04-01-2014, 03:54 PM   #8
Shade8780
GOATin

I have come to the decision that I'll only be selling 10% of the forum. I dont want to sound selfish with the rep, and I dont want to be too unselfish selling the whole forum, as I am making huge profits off of this.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:22 PM   #9
Shade8780
GOATin

IT'S TIME!!!!

You must sign your name on the rep or you will not be given your shares.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:05 PM   #10
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
IT'S TIME!!!!

You must sign your name on the rep or you will not be given your shares.
When I get rep back tomorrow I will definitely rep you.
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #11
Shade8780
GOATin

Rose is now the owner of 3% of the WNBA Forum and Smook has 2%. Only two more people left!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: