Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #16
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board
Default Re: ¿Donde está Geewiz15?

Maybe he left the house and ish and went out and met a girl.

Naw, his internet probably just went out.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #17
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Maybe he left the house and ish and went out and met a girl.
Naw, his internet probably just went out.

i was wondering where you were going with that.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #18
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

rezznor = ev08
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:34 PM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
wait yeah its statman

I am not masterplan...here is masterplans history on ish though

Quote:
ok originally he banned my hawker name for telling heilige to "have a nice slice of SHUT THE **** UP."

Because we got in a little scuffle earlier and every time i would post something he kept saying "have another slice of cake" and so i responded by saing STFU in a creative way.

Telephone was banned because i dont know stuff that other people do and therefore dont belong here. He said im too young. Really freaking lame because every time he had a problem with me he would ban me and i would fix it. For example, the spelling than saying stupid stuff in board issues. Than he gets pissed because i say "too many rights + too much money=undisciplined" when the oprah topic came up. He said that "inner-city schools are urban schools that are poor" and told me i was stupid for not knowing that. The topic was talking about kids wanting ipods and cars etc. So thats why i said "too much money." I want an ipod and im not poor but i dont have the money to get it.

He is stupid to think that everyone is giong to be an intelligent person. He bans me for every little thing when there are worse people on this thread that push people away. Jeff/old school are just like the US government when it comes to immigration. They just take them, deport them, and they keep coming back instead of trying to help them.

And finally balla_status was banned because i said "jay hinson sounds like a rock star name" and JSub being the little ***** that he is says "what do you know about rock you are 13-years old" and i respond by saying "says the asian who lieks green day." He gets banned and i get banned for being racist but JSub gets unbanned which clearly shows a bias against me.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:54 PM   #20
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I am not masterplan...here is masterplans history on ish though

another liar
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:57 PM   #21
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
another liar
nice alibi statman32. 95% of the posters here wouldn't realize your identity since you are answering your own posts under a different name and denouncing the suns. However, i'm part of the other 5%. I specifically remember the thread where you revealed yourself as statman32 and were talking about how nobody warned you not to use the name of jeff invain.
but you did have me going for a while.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:48 AM   #22
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

I put my hoo-hoo dilly in his chacha, took his dignity, and told him he couldn't stay. Kicked him out of the house, which was a cottage, so I bet he got lost.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:54 AM   #23
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nah, it's not statman32. Remember this? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30217

so yeah. anyways, as far a geewiz's whereabouts, if he's not on here for more than a week it means one of 3 things. A. he's dead (or on life support), B. there was a terrible hurricane that knocked out all electricity in his area. c. he found a life and/or is getting punani.

my guess is a or b.

Last edited by bokes15 : 03-11-2007 at 12:57 AM.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:43 AM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Actually, I'm wondering where RBP is? I'm missing the "Old Man" insight.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:23 AM   #25
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Geewiz must have a different screen name or something there's no other possible explanation as to why he'd be gone this long.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:03 PM   #26
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

lol
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:49 PM   #27
The_Masterplan
Banned

cannonball=geewiz?
Old 03-17-2007, 11:52 PM   #28
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

geewiz is back...
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:54 PM   #29
The_Masterplan
Banned

ya i know thats why i posted something to get his attention
Old 03-18-2007, 12:19 AM   #30
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

it started off as a bet that I would give up the computer/internet completely for all of Lent. but 8 days in the guy offered to call it off and I accepted. and then I realized that I didn't really miss ISH or any of my other time wasters.. at all. so I just kinda didn't come here anymore. did other stuff.

then I got sick and had nothing else to do so I came back. and already, within 20 posts of my triumphant return I've been owned by Kblaze. things are back to normal around here!
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: