I am not masterplan...here is masterplans history on ish though
ok originally he banned my hawker name for telling heilige to "have a nice slice of SHUT THE **** UP."
Because we got in a little scuffle earlier and every time i would post something he kept saying "have another slice of cake" and so i responded by saing STFU in a creative way.
Telephone was banned because i dont know stuff that other people do and therefore dont belong here. He said im too young. Really freaking lame because every time he had a problem with me he would ban me and i would fix it. For example, the spelling than saying stupid stuff in board issues. Than he gets pissed because i say "too many rights + too much money=undisciplined" when the oprah topic came up. He said that "inner-city schools are urban schools that are poor" and told me i was stupid for not knowing that. The topic was talking about kids wanting ipods and cars etc. So thats why i said "too much money." I want an ipod and im not poor but i dont have the money to get it.
He is stupid to think that everyone is giong to be an intelligent person. He bans me for every little thing when there are worse people on this thread that push people away. Jeff/old school are just like the US government when it comes to immigration. They just take them, deport them, and they keep coming back instead of trying to help them.
And finally balla_status was banned because i said "jay hinson sounds like a rock star name" and JSub being the little ***** that he is says "what do you know about rock you are 13-years old" and i respond by saying "says the asian who lieks green day." He gets banned and i get banned for being racist but JSub gets unbanned which clearly shows a bias against me.
nice alibi statman32. 95% of the posters here wouldn't realize your identity since you are answering your own posts under a different name and denouncing the suns. However, i'm part of the other 5%. I specifically remember the thread where you revealed yourself as statman32 and were talking about how nobody warned you not to use the name of jeff invain.
but you did have me going for a while.
so yeah. anyways, as far a geewiz's whereabouts, if he's not on here for more than a week it means one of 3 things. A. he's dead (or on life support), B. there was a terrible hurricane that knocked out all electricity in his area. c. he found a life and/or is getting punani.
it started off as a bet that I would give up the computer/internet completely for all of Lent. but 8 days in the guy offered to call it off and I accepted. and then I realized that I didn't really miss ISH or any of my other time wasters.. at all. so I just kinda didn't come here anymore. did other stuff.
then I got sick and had nothing else to do so I came back. and already, within 20 posts of my triumphant return I've been owned by Kblaze. things are back to normal around here!