Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2007, 12:38 AM   #1
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default How Long Until..

Its something that i just don't wanna see anymore, he's our most consistent scorer. But he's always going out of games because of injury, its just so frustrating. We need him to help us win games, and his injuries are kinda holding us down.

It was his first game back, versing Chicago. Didn't seem very good, seeming as though he got all his 7points from the line.

Which leads me to the question. "How long until you think Grant Hill will get injured again?"

My guess is he'll be back for another 2 weeks before going out again. Its something i dont wanna see, but unfortunately i KNOW its going to keep happening.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:30 AM   #2
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter
 
Sword.Dragons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 594
Sword.Dragons has decent reputation
Default Re: How Long Until..

I'm going to give him about a month and then he's out again.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:39 AM   #3
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
I'm going to give him about a month and then he's out again.
I would hate him to be out during the playoffs, that would be "heart breaking." I want him to be healthy for the rest of his career, but sadly i don't see it happening.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #4
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star
 
Jerz Netz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Exit 136
Posts: 1,799
Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
I would hate him to be out during the playoffs, that would be "heart breaking." I want him to be healthy for the rest of his career, but sadly i don't see it happening.
playoffs???
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
playoffs???
Where still well and truly in the hunt for the playoffs? I think we'll make it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #6
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter
 
Sword.Dragons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 594
Sword.Dragons has decent reputation
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
Where still well and truly in the hunt for the playoffs? I think we'll make it.

If i was the coachm i'd give it to the end of this month and if we're out of it by then, then i'd probaly start tanking it to get a better pick, they could really use a backup PF or more a solid starting SG.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
If i was the coachm i'd give it to the end of this month and if we're out of it by then, then i'd probaly start tanking it to get a better pick, they could really use a backup PF or more a solid starting SG.
There's no point in tanking, seeming as though we dont have a 1st round pick this year. (from the Darko trade) I say just keep on fighting, we will make it. A little bit of faith!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:37 PM   #8
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter
 
Sword.Dragons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 594
Sword.Dragons has decent reputation
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
There's no point in tanking, seeming as though we dont have a 1st round pick this year. (from the Darko trade) I say just keep on fighting, we will make it. A little bit of faith!

Oh thats right, my bad.. completley forgot about that.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:42 PM   #9
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star
 
Jerz Netz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Exit 136
Posts: 1,799
Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
There's no point in tanking, seeming as though we dont have a 1st round pick this year. (from the Darko trade) I say just keep on fighting, we will make it. A little bit of faith!
well since NJ, NY, and Indy are stinkin it up right now, i say the magic have a pretty good shot
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:25 PM   #10
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How Long Until..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
well since NJ, NY, and Indy are stinkin it up right now, i say the magic have a pretty good shot
A team in now thinking is a dark horse, is Philly. Only half a game behind us, they've been amazing lately.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:32 AM   #11
JMEWLS
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How Long Until..

UPDATE:

Grant hasn't injuried himself yet.

Playoff time, i guarantee he WILL be hungry!
  Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy