Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-09-2007, 02:37 AM   #1
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation
Default im glad to see marbury playing well..

despite the mistakes he made at the end of the last game, its good to see him play well. knicks fans dont seem to appreciate marbury much. i mean the dude is a star. hes from brooklyn, loves new york, loves the knicks and wants nothing more than to play well for the knicks, but hes gotten booed and criticized more than anyone since he got here. if he were to leave the knicks through a trade or something, he seems like the type of player that might be booed in his return to the garden (at least i think he might). but this play probably eased people up on him.
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:59 AM   #2
jt24
I brick open layups

jt24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: im glad to see marbury playing well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
despite the mistakes he made at the end of the last game, its good to see him play well. knicks fans dont seem to appreciate marbury much. i mean the dude is a star. hes from brooklyn, loves new york, loves the knicks and wants nothing more than to play well for the knicks, but hes gotten booed and criticized more than anyone since he got here. if he were to leave the knicks through a trade or something, he seems like the type of player that might be booed in his return to the garden (at least i think he might). but this play probably eased people up on him.

theres a reason hes not liked and alot of it he puts on himself, when he pulls the calling himself starbury crap and calling himself the best pg in the league, people dont like that. hes a very talented player but is far from a star. The suns and nets all hated him and threw a party when he left and they all got better when he left. i really could care less where hes from. hes played very well lately but until the knicks start winning hes always going to get booed, the guy just isnt a winner.
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
Fryeisgod7
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Fryeisgod7 has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb Re: im glad to see marbury playing well..

Marbury has never been a star in his carrer (exuse my spelling) by star i mean apreciated by his team, the fans, and the rest of the leauge if marbury cut the crap about best pg in game and starbury and played like he has the past couple of games he will be a star by my standards.
Fryeisgod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: im glad to see marbury playing well..

Scoring 30-40 points and not hitting the winning or tying shot does not a star point guard make.

It's all about everything else. If he's the 2 guard than that's a different story.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: