Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 03-29-2014, 08:20 AM   #16
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 2014 Toronto Raptors Playoff thread/Roll Call

I just want to see them make it at least to the second round. Bring on the Red Sea!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #17
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far

Go Raptors! Agree with Tabak second round should be the goal
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #18
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would say everyone outside of Toronto sports fans and media would say that were going to round 1 and getting eliminated. So in terms of most perception, we would have already achieved what most thought we would.

Let's hope the boys can make it to the 2nd round and then some. The only team I see us being a mis-match against in the East is Miami. Personally, I don't mind seeing anybody else outside of them in rounds 1 and 2.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:19 AM   #19
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

About time. Should be able to beat the Wizards/Cats/Hawks with fair ease. But can we beat the Nets?
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:41 PM   #20
Finger Roll
I believe in Masai

Finger Roll has an OK reputation so far

We will get out of the first round. The guys are too hungry to just accept making the playoffs as good enough.
Hopefully we finish the season strong and keep the confidence high going in.
Finger Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:31 AM   #21
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wasn't listed but I'm excited for the playoffs to start, I'm just hoping we can make it to the second round at the very least.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:30 AM   #22
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
About time. Should be able to beat the Wizards/Cats/Hawks with fair ease. But can we beat the Nets?
Nets are the only matchup that scares me a little, and it's because of Pierce. The Nets may be old but they are loaded with vets who know how to turn it up to another level in the playoffs, whereas the Raps are a roster full of guys who have never made it to the dance before.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #23
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I wasn't listed but I'm excited for the playoffs to start, I'm just hoping we can make it to the second round at the very least.

Whichever Raptor fans post in the thread shall be listed for participation.

It's going to take time to gather up the fellow dinosaurs.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:10 AM   #24
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Whichever Raptor fans post in the thread shall be listed for participation.

It's going to take time to gather up the fellow dinosaurs.

I've already started trying to convince my girlfriend that we should book a flight and some tickets.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:05 AM   #25
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
I've already started trying to convince my girlfriend that we should book a flight and some tickets.

Nice.

Just2McFly did bring up a potential gathering. If the tickets are too expensive or already sold out, maybe we can all get together outside the ACC and watch it on the screen or even go to Real Sports Bar and Grill (right across the ACC) to check out.

Always got options.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:49 AM   #26
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Nice.

Just2McFly did bring up a potential gathering. If the tickets are too expensive or already sold out, maybe we can all get together outside the ACC and watch it on the screen or even go to Real Sports Bar and Grill (right across the ACC) to check out.

Always got options.

Yeah either would be good, I just need to get the money for a flight out.. cmon graduation present! haha
Old 03-31-2014, 12:54 PM   #27
avonbarksdale
meat mountain

avonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputation

im here ill be at games
avonbarksdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:04 PM   #28
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Tickets are ridiculously expensive for the playoffs. I want to go, but questioning whether I want to shell out $100-$150 for upper bowl seats.
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:21 PM   #29
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:59 PM   #30
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
Tickets are ridiculously expensive for the playoffs. I want to go, but questioning whether I want to shell out $100-$150 for upper bowl seats.
Nah, better to watch it on TV and grab a good dinner with the money.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: