Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-29-2006, 09:43 AM   #1
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.
Angry Draft Losers Dammit

Milwaukee Grade D+
Noel
The Bucks were the best of the worst, Noel can become a stopper in this league

Indy Grade D+
S.Williams
J.White
Both picks were risky

Goldern State Grade D+
O'Bryant
Perovic
G.S. new motto "Stiffs are us" O'Bryant, Perovic and Foyle

Seattle Grade D
Sene
Brown
Halperin
Why draft three straight centers, I like Brown but they could have taken a PG like Brown or Gibson that have 1st rd talent

Det Grade I
Samb
Blaylock

Den Grade I
They traded their pick for future 2rd

Mia Grade I
No Picks

SA Grade I
Markato
Dude could be good but he may never make it over here

Houston Grade F
Novak
Eluyaha
Battier for Gay is highly questionable

New York Grade F
Balkman
Collins
Maybe Zeke wanted chemistry guys or something. I don't know
What I do know is Balkman mat not have even been drafted, they could have had the top PG in the draft and still drafted Balkman at 29

Phoenix Grade F-

Saver is a cheap M.F. they only went 6 deep in last years playoffs and dude decides to pack it in. He needs help in the backcourt. hey don't have a back-up PG and they could use some size at the 2. Plenty of talented players were still on the board.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:23 AM   #2
yourhero
I brick open layups

yourhero has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
Indy Grade D+
S.Williams
J.White
Both picks were risky

Amen to that, who is this Shawne Williams guy? I like the pickup of James White, he seems like the player who has the potential to be able to turn into an NBA Player and I really like his length.
yourhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:35 PM   #3
dwillreg
Decent playground baller

dwillreg has an OK reputation so far

Diggler, why do you put dammit after everything you say?
dwillreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:06 PM   #4
NBAfan32
High school junior varsity star

NBAfan32 has an OK reputation so far

Knicks picking Balkman in the first round was mind boggling.
NBAfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:14 PM   #5
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

not if you had the mind of # 11! quote " hes like dennis Rodman and ron artest"......"he can block some shots" somebody tell this guy that balky is only 6'5.
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:15 PM   #6
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

according to "starbury" they already have the best pg in the league anyway!
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
Tsuj10
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Tsuj10 has an OK reputation so far

Not to be a stickler but the Spurs traded Markota to the Bucks I think for a future second rounder. I agree about the head-scratching selections of the Pacers; Shawne Williams seemed to have lottery talent back in December and January, but he couldn't maintain his play during a fairly short 30+ game college season. There's no way he'll contribute consistently over an 82 game year- he's far, far too raw and seems to me like a guy who will get his paycheck and not work hard.
Tsuj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #8
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

I'll give the Knicks an F+

Mardy Collins can play.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #9
Pointguard01
I airball my layups

Pointguard01 has an OK reputation so far

Phoniex Suns 2 drafts picks and end up with 1 future 1st

Seattle Sonics Robert Swift in 2004. Johan Petro in 2005. Sear Sene in 2006. See the trend?

Orlando Magic Ronnie Brewer would have been a perfect fit and Redick as plenty of questions.

I think those are th only losers. Everyone else are about neutral and the jury is still out. Everyone hates the New York pick with Balkman, but Isiah knows how to draft and evulate talent. I wouldnt be shocked if he's a good role player. I wonder if Phonoex had drafted him, if they would have gottent he same heat NY gets....
Pointguard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:18 PM   #10
sunsfan8406
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sunsfan8406 has an OK reputation so far
Default think before you speak or try to grade people

BeckDiggLer your full of SH#$!!! You obviously don't follow the SUNS, or your just a complete idiot, when it comes to the N.B.A. and building a contender while staying under the sallary cap! The SUNS didn't trade their picks away to save money, they traded them away because the players that they liked were off the board by the time their picks came up. Besides, veterans win championships, not rookies! The Suns are going to sign, either bobby jackson or lyndsey hunter to back up Nash, and they are going to sign Tim Thomas to back up AMARE...they are going to have one of the deepest benches in the NBA next year...try to do some research before you start handing out grades for teams you don't even follow...

SUNS NBA CHAMPS 2007!!!
sunsfan8406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #11
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8406
BeckDiggLer your full of SH#$!!! You obviously don't follow the SUNS, or your just a complete idiot, when it comes to the N.B.A. and building a contender while staying under the sallary cap! The SUNS didn't trade their picks away to save money, they traded them away because the players that they liked were off the board by the time their picks came up. Besides, veterans win championships, not rookies! The Suns are going to sign, either bobby jackson or lyndsey hunter to back up Nash, and they are going to sign Tim Thomas to back up AMARE...they are going to have one of the deepest benches in the NBA next year...try to do some research before you start handing out grades for teams you don't even follow...

SUNS NBA CHAMPS 2007!!!

Dude your all conf.ckulated, the Suns traded Dengs rights two years ago when they were a lottery team, they pissed off Johnson that same summer by low balling him. They were not thinking about a championship then they were just being cheap just like they are being cheap now. STFU dude, I know what i'm talking about. The owner is a cheap SOB. It makes no sense to pass on a PG now the next two drafts will not provide many quality PG's and Nash is not getting any younger. Bobby Jackson is not going to take the Suns low ball money he has been playing under a bad deal for five years now and he is trying to get paid, nor is Tim Thomas or Hunter. Your just spittin a lot of booty-cheddar. How are they going to have a deep bench? They will go six or seven deep like thet have the last two years. Why do you believe the owner and the GM did not get alone?

Last edited by BeckDiggLer : 07-01-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:08 PM   #12
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8406

SUNS NBA CHAMPS 2007!!!

It has been two weeks now I can let loose on this c*nt.
The Suns are going to sign Bobby Jackson or Hunter to back up Nash (Wrong Nobody is going to take Savers lowball bids.
They are going to re-sign Thomas Wrong the freakin Clippers doubled the Suns offer, THE CLIPPERS!!!!!
They are going to have one of the deepest benches in the NBA next yearDude, they have not signed ish, even Salmons signed elsewhere for more money
Sunsfan8406 must=dwillreg

Last edited by BeckDiggLer : 07-13-2006 at 07:10 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: