Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-29-2014, 06:09 PM   #31
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Last of Us officially announced for PS4

Kind of weird how my 2 most anticipated games for this year are both remastered versions of games I've already played (this and GTA V).
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:53 PM   #32
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Kind of weird how my 2 most anticipated games for this year are both remastered versions of games I've already played (this and GTA V).

Yeah, for me you could've thrown in the Assassin's Creed Black Flag, which I could've played a virtually identical version on PS3, and just yesterday I pulled down the two Pixeljunk Shooter games remastered, which look awesome by the way, and are free with your PS+ membership, so I totally encourage anyone to check them out.

So basically other than enjoying Infamous moderately, I could've done everything so far on my PS3.

And I'll add the Tomb Raider remastering to the list of top level PS4 games that were totally available in a terrific version on the PS3.

Last edited by Thorpesaurous : 07-14-2014 at 10:17 AM.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:19 PM   #33
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the.../1100-6420815/

Comparison video.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:15 AM   #34
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

16 more days
Old 07-19-2014, 10:54 AM   #35
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent

I feel the same way. The Last Of Us was a sublime game so playing it remastered on PS4 is something I'm looking forward to.

I also feel GTA V on PS4 is the experience Rockstar always wanted the players to have. The game looks so much more populated and vibrant now they've doubled the amount of in game AI. The PS3 version looked good but the early footage I've seen on PS4 the game now looks incredible.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:31 PM   #36
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

GUYS! GameStop is doing this thing where you can trade in your PS3 copy of The Last of Us and get a $25 credit towards TLoU for the PS4. Since it's only 50 bucks, that's half of it covered right there.

I didn't get a chance to play through the DLC, so that's enough reason for me to buy it. Not to mention the improved overall game and a better online experience on the PS4.

Can't wait.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:04 PM   #37
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be playing all day
Old 07-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #38
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll be picking up on the way home.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #39
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

UPS guy needs to hurry the **** up.

Should have canceled my Amazon order and just went to the store instead.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #40
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should I finish off the Uncharted and AC games, or just go ahead and play TLOU? I've played Drake's Fortune, AC II and Brotherhood, but I'm kind of burned out from playing the rest from those series right now.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #41
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

got antsy and picked up my copy during my lunch break. 4 more hours and then its time to get way baked and relive this saga.
Levity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:07 PM   #42
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReal Kendall is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I just got my copy but I gotta wait til midnight to play it.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:14 PM   #43
shortsoptional
Great young streetballer

shortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputation

Traded in my PS3 (towards the PS4) before I got a chance to play it. Feel like I'm getting a steal at $50 for all the DLC...would have gladly paid $60.
shortsoptional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:25 PM   #44
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Should I finish off the Uncharted and AC games, or just go ahead and play TLOU? I've played Drake's Fortune, AC II and Brotherhood, but I'm kind of burned out from playing the rest from those series right now.

**** that shit. Drop everything and play TLOU right now. Best game of all time.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:46 AM   #45
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Ima pick it up on friday, no time to play it this week till the weekend

Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: