Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2007, 03:26 AM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default The Warriors are back!!!

We are 3 - 0 since B. Davis' return and we picked up a game on both the Nuggets and the Cliippers today. We picked a great time to surge; the Lakers, Clippers and Nuggets are stuggling and we are winning games.

We are 1/2 a game behind the 8th seed and 1 game behind the 7 seed.

The playoff drought is almost over

- We ripped Indiana off in that Dunleavy and Murphy trade

- Don Nelson was a great move

- Biedrins and Ellis were great draft picks

- Baron Davis for Claxton and Cliff :

- JR is proving he was worth the big bucks

Mullin you are doing a great job
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:28 AM   #2
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default Re: The Warriors are back!!!

Beating a struggling injury ridden Clippers team proves that they are going to make the playoffs?

Last edited by haterofhaters : 01-19-2008 at 09:16 PM.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:36 AM   #3
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
Beating and beating a struggling injury ridden Clippers team proves that they are going to make the playoffs?

We beat the Pistons, Nuggets and Clippers

The Clippers (injuries) and the Kings (Artest) are probably out of playoff contention. The teams we are competing with for the 7th and 8th spot are the Hornets and Nuggets. We are ahead of the Hornets and the Nugggets aren't meshing yet. The Lakers are also slipping, so we might even be able to go as high as the number 6 seed.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:47 AM   #4
P-Forty21

Playoffs here we come!!!

Baron Davis!!!
Old 03-10-2007, 04:19 AM   #5
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

The Clippers (injuries) and the Kings (Artest) are probably out of playoff contention. The teams we are competing with for the 7th and 8th spot are the Hornets and Nuggets. We are ahead of the Hornets and the Nugggets aren't meshing yet. The Lakers are also slipping, so we might even be able to go as high as the number 6 seed.

Kings are better without Artest, because Martin is their clear cut #1 option, something Artest cannot accept.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:19 AM   #6
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Artest will be back on Sunday or soon after that. So I don't really think you can say they're out of it although it'd be better for their franchise if they were.

I don't care who makes the 8th seed though. I mean they are just lunch for the mavs.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:27 AM   #7
webberz0044
Decent playground baller

webberz0044 has an OK reputation so far

Warriors when healthy are scary and imo could upset one of the top teams if they make the playoffs. Suns vs Warriors would be a sick first round matchup, two high scoring teams that don't believe in defense.
webberz0044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #8
PHXsunsROCK1105
SAVE Planet Orange

PHXsunsROCK1105 has decent reputation

Quote:
We are 3 - 0 since B. Davis' return and we picked up a game on both the Nuggets and the Cliippers today. We picked a great time to surge; the Lakers, Clippers and Nuggets are stuggling and we are winning games.

We are 1/2 a game behind the 8th seed and 1 game behind the 7 seed.

The playoff drought is almost over

- We ripped Indiana off in that Dunleavy and Murphy trade

- Don Nelson was a great move

- Biedrins and Ellis were great draft picks

- Baron Davis for Claxton and Cliff :

- JR is proving he was worth the big bucks

Mullin you are doing a great job

You don't actually think they have a chance of doing ANYTHING in the playoffs, right?
PHXsunsROCK1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #9
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

obviously i want my Nuggets to get the 7th seed, but if there's one team i could choose to be the 8th seed it would be Golden State. i dont know why. Ive just always liked them from afar. even their bad years. could be the jerseys, what the arena looks like, whatever. it would be cool to see them in the playoffs again.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:37 AM   #10
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I've been waiting for what seems like a hundred years for the Warriors to make the playoffs again, but now that the possibility is here, I'm not sure I can support it - not with so many bonehead low bball IQ players on the same team.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #11
despurs
High School JV MVP

despurs has an OK reputation so far

warriors vs mavs don nelsons revenge.
despurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #12
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

More like utter domination by the Mavs. Good to see Warriors doing something though. They have way too much talent to be crap for much longer.
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:42 PM   #13
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

The Warriors are not out of it. I'd like to see them in the playoffs. I was only a sophomore in high school the last time they made the playoffs.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:59 PM   #14
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by despurs
warriors vs mavs don nelsons revenge.

Mav's in 4...
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't want the Mavs to play GS at all. No way. The Mavs have had trouble with them for a while now and they have the guard play to really exploit Dallas (when healthy)
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: