Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2007, 03:12 PM   #16
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Warriors are back!!!

I try to stay away from your threads in general cause you flood this board with loads of crap, but since when are you on the Warriors bandwagon? I never see you talk about them, never seen any threads, and now all of a sudden "We're back!" after "you" win 3 in a row and are in position for the playoffs.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:42 PM   #17
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I try to stay away from your threads in general cause you flood this board with loads of crap, but since when are you on the Warriors bandwagon? I never see you talk about them, never seen any threads, and now all of a sudden "We're back!" after "you" win 3 in a row and are in position for the playoffs.
I've noticed a lot of Warriors-related threads/posts from poorlilrich.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #18
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

I think they still fall short for this year. Should have a slightly better chance next year.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #19
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only thing about the Warriors I really care about is who they let walk/trade. They can't afford extending both Pietrus and Ellis with JRich, Jackson and Baron already on the team.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Throw out how perfect Pietrus would be on Toronto for the 40938401934th time Q
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #21
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Throw out how perfect Pietrus would be on Toronto for the 40938401934th time Q

Oh yea!

I wouldn't mind Ellis there either or even Barnes as a cheap option. The Warriors have good talent on there and luckily for all other teams, they are swamped with a couple huge contracts too.

I see the Warriors as nothing more than a store for other teams to pick from.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #22
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I see the Warriors as nothing more than a store for other teams to pick from.

That is exactly like what my Pirates are to the rest of the MLB.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #23
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

These are the only "Warriors" that are/were awesome:

Old 03-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #24
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

The Warriors could be a scary matchup for the mavs. Besides the Don Nelson factor, the Warriors and JRich have given the mavs trouble in the past. At least Troy Murphy isn't there anymore.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #25
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:

are you ****ing retarded?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #26
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

I don't want to ruin it.. but this is building to become the greatest upset story in NBA history if the Mavs meet the Warriors in the first round. I believe the Mavs are going to be upset anyway because Avery has built a house of straw and he really doesn't know what he is doing.. and the Mavs are for all intensive purposes still a one-man team when it gets down to it in the playoffs.

This has been one of Nelie's toughest years but when it's all over it could be his greatest acheivement.. and lord knows he's motivated.

I'm rooting for him.. he has been done wrong by the league and by Cuban. He deserves this.
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #27
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
I don't want to ruin it.. but this is building to become the greatest upset story in NBA history if the Mavs meet the Warriors in the first round. I believe the Mavs are going to be upset anyway because Avery has built a house of straw and he really doesn't know what he is doing.. and the Mavs are for all intensive purposes still a one-man team when it gets down to it in the playoffs.

This has been one of Nelie's toughest years but when it's all over it could be his greatest acheivement.. and lord knows he's motivated.

I'm rooting for him.. he has been done wrong by the league and by Cuban. He deserves this.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:27 PM   #28
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

A reintepration of the earlier phrase "for all intents and purposes", the phrase means "virtually" or "for all practical purposes".

For all intensive purposes the phrase "for all intensive purposes" is identical to "for all intents and purposes", and anyone who continues to make the distinction is a soulless pedant.

Last edited by FabCasablancas : 03-10-2007 at 06:30 PM.
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:02 PM   #29
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

next time go back and do a search, you'll find his posts....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #30
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas

A reintepration of the earlier phrase "for all intents and purposes", the phrase means "virtually" or "for all practical purposes".

For all intensive purposes the phrase "for all intensive purposes" is identical to "for all intents and purposes", and anyone who continues to make the distinction is a soulless pedant.

The only reason "for all intensive purposes" could be considered identical to "all intents and purposes" is due to the bastardization of the english language for years.

Just think about the phrase. Intensive purposes make no sense at all.

And I like how you quoted the fourth definition at urbandictionary.com. Here's the first definition on the site:

Quote:
Nonsense, it means nothing. Its what people say when they really mean to say "for all intents and purposes".

1. For all intents and purposes = Correct

2. To all intents and purposes = Correct

3. For all intensive purposes = WRONG! You should have paid attention in English class!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: