Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 03-10-2007, 04:43 AM   #1
JMEWLS

Default Face Mask?

Quote:
Turkoglu Will Try Protective Mask
10th March, 2007 - 4:20 am
Orlando Sentinel -
The Magic said Friday that Hedo Turkoglu has a broken nose and will try to play with a protective mask on Sunday in Houston when the clubs faces the Rockets.

Turkoglu was injured Thursday night in a 100-76 loss to the Chicago Bulls at Amway Arena. He left the game in the second quarter and did not return, finishing with just two points in almost 14 minutes.

He will be fitted in Houston for a mask similar to the one worn by Piston Richard Hamilton. It will be a game-time decision whether Turkoglu will play against the Rockets.

I know he isn't the Dwight Howard of the team. But i just felt he was really in good form lately, im hoping this face mask doesn't slow him down. We could really use him down the stretch.

What do you guys think.
Will he slump now, or continue his solid play?
Old 03-10-2007, 08:14 AM   #2
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation
Default Re: Face Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
I know he isn't the Dwight Howard of the team. But i just felt he was really in good form lately, im hoping this face mask doesn't slow him down. We could really use him down the stretch.

What do you guys think.
Will he slump now, or continue his solid play?

Continue solid play, facemask can't do much can it.. look at Rip and remember when Lebron wore one? he didn't slow down, and neither should Hedo.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
JMEWLS

Default Re: Face Mask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
Continue solid play, facemask can't do much can it.. look at Rip and remember when Lebron wore one? he didn't slow down, and neither should Hedo.
I think it'll take him time to adjust to the face mask. But im saying, he's been so hot. When he's adjusted i dont think he'll be in the grove that he was before the injury.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: