Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #31
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation
Default Re: Crazy NFL offseason

Patriots signed WR Kelley Washington to I believe a 5 year contract.

It's clear there really attempting to re-tool there team for another run at a championships. I don't understand what they are doing bringing in all these wide recievers though. Welker was a nice pickup, but I think they overpaid. Stallworth is talented but inconsistant. I don't know enough about Washington to make an accurate comment.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:07 PM   #32
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
yeah i dont see farve and moss clicking too well.

Miami could use him. Chambers needs some help

What Miami needs is a better/healthy QB....and a TE, since McMichael's gone...
Miami doesn't need another huge distraction. Chamber is one of the best WR out there if he can stay healthy. They just need a damn QB who can deliver the ball.

Besides I actually doubt that Raider would release Moss since they gonna draft Russell
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:25 PM   #33
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

McGehee can catch the ball out of the backfield, J lewis could'nt... huge upgrade.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:07 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Patriots signed WR Kelley Washington to I believe a 5 year contract.

It's clear there really attempting to re-tool there team for another run at a championships. I don't understand what they are doing bringing in all these wide recievers though. Welker was a nice pickup, but I think they overpaid. Stallworth is talented but inconsistant. I don't know enough about Washington to make an accurate comment.

NE needed better WR's. They are signing WR's to improve the unit.

Quote:
McGehee can catch the ball out of the backfield, J lewis could'nt... huge upgrade.

Hopefully Mcgahee lives up to his billing because so far in the nfl he has been a dissapointment since being drafted. He's got talent but needs to put it all together.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #35
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Hopefully Mcgahee lives up to his billing because so far in the nfl he has been a dissapointment since being drafted. He's got talent but needs to put it all together.
I saw some photos of him in the local paper and dude looks like a weed head. Burnt lips and red eyes always a dead give away. He could be trouble. BUt aside from that and how healthy he'll be, I don't see no reason why Baltimore offense will not be ranked in the top 10
Old 03-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #36
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne50
I saw some photos of him in the local paper and dude looks like a weed head. Burnt lips and red eyes always a dead give away. He could be trouble. BUt aside from that and how healthy he'll be, I don't see no reason why Baltimore offense will not be ranked in the top 10

Patiot
Colt
Charger
Eagle
Denver
Bengel
Saints
Seahawk
Ram
Cowboy

The teams above are the reason that Ravens' offense won't be ranked top 10.
Maybe not even top 15.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:19 PM   #37
0ne50
Local High School Star

Patiot top 10

Colt top 10

Chargertop 10

Eagle maybe. if donovan can last a whole season. It's just he and Westbrook that are weopons. LJ Smith will continue to be inconsistant.

Denver what did denver do to improve the offense? Denver stunk on offense last year.

Bengel top 10

Saints top 10

Seahawk top 10

Ram they'll be top 10 in turnovers on offense

Cowboy Tony Romo AKA Mike Vick in slow-mo aint gonna do it. you heard it hear, he'll be benched
Old 03-13-2007, 03:45 PM   #38
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Denver what did denver do to improve the offense? Denver stunk on offense last year.

just a little tidbit... Denver actually had a pretty insane year last year (least points allowed for a while) not to mention now they have Dre Bly... But when they lost to the Chargers (they had even records until week 10) then I believe denver only won one game during the rest of the season.

EDIT: and how about Nate Clements, highest paid defensive player off ALL TIME! (something like an 80mill contract with the 49ers)
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #39
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Patiot top 10

Colt top 10

Chargertop 10

Eagle maybe. if donovan can last a whole season. It's just he and Westbrook that are weopons. LJ Smith will continue to be inconsistant.

Bengel top 10

Saints top 10

Seahawk top 10

Ram they'll be top 10 in turnovers on offense

Cowboy Tony Romo AKA Mike Vick in slow-mo aint gonna do it. you heard it hear, he'll be benched

Sorry, I mean Falcon instead if Bronco. I am glad they get Joe Horn. Becasue now Michael Vick can't use the excuse "I don't have a decent WR" anymore.

McNabb would easily put Eagle's offense in Top 10 as long as he doesn't get injuried. I believe they will find a way to get another WRs, maybe through the draft.

I don't like Tony Romo, and I think he'll get benched too. But I'll bet even Matt Schaub can do well with Terry Glen/Jason Witten/T.O. offensive.

Washington and Carolina should have a chance if they can all be healthy and get a decent QBs.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:03 PM   #40
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR_ball_Jordan
I am glad they get Joe Horn. Becasue now Michael Vick can't use the excuse "I don't have a decent WR" anymore.

I'm starting to wonder if Joe Horn will be seeing a lot of catches or very little, I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a lot since Vick will be relying on him so heavilly, then again Vick might just do his typical run before thinking theory or look for short passes to Alge.
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:36 PM   #41
0ne50
Local High School Star

no excuse for Vick not to step it up in the passing game.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #42
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Atlanta OL needs to improve its protection. Also getting back a healthy Brian Finneran to go with Joe Horn would be nice. You have Finneran, Horn, Crumpler as your main recievers.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:50 PM   #43
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Denver added Travis Henry Daniel Graham Quincy Morgan and Patrick Ramsey they may be top 10 on offense if Cutler can avoid the sophmore slump

ST Louis was not in the top 10 in TO's last year they were top 10 in give away take away ratio +12... They added Drew Bennett and Randy McMichael. Bulger had his best season last year....

Dallas addressed there offensive line issues also Romo wasnt too bad 19 TD 13 INT he's young... They have good 2 RB Glenn and TO @ WR Witten @ TE... why not top 10

Mike Vick is going to need to get used to a new offense for the umpteen time in his career we'll see what happens
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: