Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool
Default Doc Rivers: "What OKC did was piss me off..."

Doc Rivers: "What OKC did [last night] was piss me off because [Nick] Collison tried to take my son out."

In response to the below:

http://sinbapointforward.files.wordp...if?w=500&h=246

2nd Round drama incoming - love it

Edit: How you embed GIF

Last edited by Darius : 04-16-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:41 AM   #2
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation
Default Re: Doc Rivers: "What OKC did was piss me off..."

i find collison to be one of the most respectable players in the game. Not super athletic, not super talented. Just goes out there hustles his ass of and gets his. The bump was light rivers was a *** on the screen acting like it was some travesty.

Also **** you Doc, cant wait for you to underachieve with that amazing clips roster.
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

What would you expect from those dirty hicks? Of course they would go after family members. They don't see what's wrong with it because everyone is a family member around the hick town.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:44 AM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what a ****ing baby. Nick Collison did nothing wrong, and definitely did not try to "take his son out". Your son overreacted to a legal screen and a slight bump in transition. Grow the **** up.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
What would you expect from those dirty hicks? Of course they would go after family members. They don't see what's wrong with it because everyone is a family member around the hick town.
I doubt there is a single member of the Thunder that grew up in Oklahoma.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:47 AM   #6
Mass Debator
Local High School Star

Mass Debator has decent reputationMass Debator has decent reputation

Unnecessary contact from Collison.
I don't mind what Rivers did.
Mass Debator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:47 AM   #7
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation

Quote:

lol you dont know much about the US. Nicks def from a rural area(IOWA) but that doesnt make you a hick. He's well versed in interviews and is general respectful on the court.

Rivers is a bitch boy, just a bad player.
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

This.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually thought Collison showed pretty impressive restraint after the shove. He clearly wanted to punch Austin but he held back.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #10
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
ImKobe
#blackout

ImKobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

See, kids, this is a quality post.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:57 AM   #12
Budadiiii
Heroin Boyz

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Good.

Gonna make whooping this ugly hoarsed throat dweeb in the playoffs that much better.

Can't wait till Russ/KD rip the Clips' to shreds and I want to see the look on Doc's face after its all said and done.

I used to like this guy but over the past couple of months I've come to realise how much of a nerdy scumbag he is.

Biased POS.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #13
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Good.

Gonna make whooping this ugly hoarsed throat dweeb in the playoffs that much better.

Can't wait till Russ/KD rip the Clips' to shreds and I want to see the look on Doc's face after its all said and done.

I used to like this guy but over the past couple of months I've come to realise how much of a nerdy scumbag he is.

Biased POS.

he mad
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #14
D-FENS
Twerking for you

D-FENS has decent reputationD-FENS has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Debator
Unnecessary contact from Collison.
I don't mind what Rivers did.

Rivers backed off really quick once Collison brought his fist back. He would DESTROY that scrub.
D-FENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #15
dannywpt
Analyst and therapist

dannywpt has decent reputation

dannywpt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: