Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #31
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people
Default Re: Doc Rivers: "What OKC did was piss me off..."

Big Nick bullied Doc's daughter.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:47 PM   #32
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not a good look for the rivers
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #33
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
not a good look for the rivers
Collison should have "stood his ground".
Old 04-16-2014, 02:55 PM   #34
russwest0
Forever Young

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

No link of Doc saying this?

And lmao, his son was acting like a clown for no reason. Believe me, OKC would have preferred he stayed in the game so that they would have had a better chance to win.
russwest0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:55 PM   #35
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Rivers behaved like a punk and is extremely lucky Collison isn't the type of guy who would tear his head off like he deserved.

Meanwhile, shut up Doc. No one tried to hurt your daughter.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:57 PM   #36
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Rivers behaved like a punk and is extremely lucky Collison isn't the type of guy who would tear his head off like he deserved.

Meanwhile, shut up Doc. No one tried to hurt your daughter.
Rivers is definitely a thug. Big Nick is an upstanding citizen that would have been within his rights to stand his ground and defend himself.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:05 PM   #37
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

has doc never seen basketball before?
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #38
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Rivers is definitely a thug. Big Nick is an upstanding citizen that would have been within his rights to stand his ground and defend himself.

BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #39
Wiggins23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Wiggins23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix

Wiggins23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #40
russwest0
Forever Young

russwest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardrusswest0 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Also people who see just the gif don't see the whole story.

His son clowned out before that play and shoved Nick for no reason, so Nick returned the favor.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #41
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Why did OKC piss Doc off if it was one player?

Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #42
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
That has no chance of ever happening.

Still better odds than the Clippers beating OKC in a series
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:02 PM   #43
russwest0
Forever Young

It's hilarious how much the media acts like the Clippers have improved this year.

"Blake is a man now, Jordan is playing DPOY basketball, Reddick was a perfect fit, they have one of the best coaches in the league" etc.

Yet they only have one more win than last season when they got swept in the first round
Old 04-16-2014, 04:02 PM   #44
J Shuttlesworth
Tha Knickz R awful

J Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected posterJ Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected posterJ Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected posterJ Shuttlesworth is a pretty well-respected poster

Who has the video? And is there a link to the quote?
J Shuttlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:15 PM   #45
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Still better odds than the Clippers beating OKC in a series
I think it's foolish to think Clippers can't beat OKC.. They certainly can.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: