lebron was never a sidekick
shaq was never a sidekick
wilt was never a sidekick
russell was never a sidekick
duncan was never a sidekick
magic was never a sidekick
bird was never a sidekick
jordan was never a sidekick
you wanna re-think what you just said?
funny thing is all the players you named have been sidekicks but lebron and mj..
Made this thread for all the kobe fans to stop comparing kobe to the people still playing, it's unfair to compare career stats to guys still in their peak like lebron.
In this thread we should remember:
- his 2 fvmps, back to back champ. - media favoritism, he wasn't the Lakers real mvp
- his sidekick play, critical for for the first three peet - his ballhogging and fancy jump shots wasn't critical to success, they had prime shaq and good role players, kobe was just a "cool looking" sideshow.
- the beautiful ring he gave to his wife to celebrate thier faithfullness. - perhaps the greatest testament to his betaness
- him going out as a warrior after leading a team of dleaguers to the playoffs in 2013, losing in a highly contest series against the NBA finalists. - was looking for an injury to take throughout the entire game, finally found one so that he didnt have to play on a team that was about to lose in the playoffs. notice how he faked a year-long injury this year as well when the team wasn't any good. notice the pattern?
- the lakers honoring kobe with the greatest contract for an inactive player, d rose be damned. - apparently the fans "pay to see kobe" and he rewards them by milking injuries if the team isn't good enough to carry him to success
- the fact that he denied scumbag k malone a ring, always a plus in my book - also denied shaq and fisher more rings as well
- his potential to become full time CoachBE and him mentoring nick young to superstardom. - too much of a contrived egomaniac to be a good coach, unless he gets completely stacked teams like PJ
- exceptional career without stacked teams like lebron and durant. If kobe had 2 all stars on his team he would of put boston's 8 in a row in danger. - stars refuse to play with kobe because he's such an immature, low IQ player. he requires a group of guys that can successfully play as a team DESPITE him while he takes all the credit by taking the hero shots and being rescued from choking by real clutch players.
Also, together with the other retired player stans we can discuss the good ole days when we was young, life was great, and advanced stats were used only by fat computer nerds and not by team paid statisticians, advanced stats that dilute the soul of the game. Errybody that played knows that kobe is the GOAT closer, these new era fat dumb nerds shouldn't talk about percentage here, here we keepin it oldskool, a true player thing.