Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I think we're underrating the Raps

Somebody brought it to my attention that they have the best road record in the East?

Not a juggernaut, but I think they're legit.
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #2
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: I think we're underrating the Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Somebody brought it to my attention that they have the best road record in the East?

SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tbh, I'm shook for the playoffs.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
KirbyPls
Great young streetballer

KirbyPls has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94

Moe, you a Kobe fan now?
KirbyPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You're not the only one. I think were all kinda anxious, speaking for Rap fans here. I've seen it all across the internet and talking IRL to people about it too. We've been through too many years of disappointment that we just can't take anymore.

Raps have to win a series and then some, IMO, to not only get some respect but also make Rap fans forget about the Carter/Bosh eras. I would have said the Bargnani era, but I'm pretty sure most have forgotten about that.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyPls
Moe, you a Kobe fan now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
You're not the only one. I think were all kinda anxious, speaking for Rap fans here. I've seen it all across the internet and talking IRL to people about it too. We've been through too many years of disappointment that we just can't take anymore.

Raps have to win a series and then some, IMO, to not only get some respect but also make Rap fans forget about the Carter/Bosh eras. I would have said the Bargnani era, but I'm pretty sure most have forgotten about that.

This first series is going to be weird. If we lose the first game, I'm on suicide watch.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:20 PM   #7
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Impossible to tell how the young Raptors players will respond to their first play-off appearance. they could get tight and beaten badly or they just let loose and play with youthful exuberance.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:25 PM   #8
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This first series is going to be weird. If we lose the first game, I'm on suicide watch.

I just can't wait for it to start, to be honest.

And again, you won't be the only one. Infact, I think the Real GM Raptor fans are going to already commit suicide if the deficit in a game reaches 10+ points. Shits going to be too much for those posters.

Old 04-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #9
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Ive been trash talking and disrespecting tons of leafs fans so if the raptors don't play well I wont hear the end of it
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #10
r0drig0lac
Local High School Star

r0drig0lac has an OK reputation so far

raps in 4
r0drig0lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #11
kamil
Your Mom

kamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykamil posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Ive been trash talking and disrespecting tons of leafs fans so if the raptors don't play well I wont hear the end of it

Thats ridiculous, even Leafs fans trash the Leafs.... not like theyve been anything but trash since 1967.
kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #12
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not worried about the Raptors. I'm worried about refs officiating Raptors' games.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:47 PM   #13
16X
Banned

16X has decent reputation16X has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

It would be interesting to see what your definition of "legit" is. I'm happy for Raps fans and all and don't want to be a downer, but they wouldn't even be a Playoff team out West.
16X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #14
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

A recap for those who haven't really kept track of this team or who didn't know much about the Raptors:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=332173
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: