Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 PM   #1
imnew09
2 for 6 da fuu
 
imnew09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CurryVille
Posts: 6,332
imnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default iSH registration should require an IQ test

Because these new mfkers are dumber than the dumbest
imnew09 is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 PM   #2
IncarceratedBob
n/a
 
IncarceratedBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,751
IncarceratedBob posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryIncarceratedBob posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryIncarceratedBob posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

If getting pregnant required an IQ test you would have never been born
IncarceratedBob is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #3
russwest0
NBA Superstar
 
russwest0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13,846
russwest0 has an OK reputation so farrusswest0 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

they used to have an iq test back around 2011 but jeff removed that to pump more life into the heat team forum
russwest0 is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #4
Nuff Said
These hoes ain't loyal
 
Nuff Said's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up thru der!
Posts: 1,415
Nuff Said has an OK reputation so farNuff Said has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Says the mutha****a who thought Vince carter made the hall of fame.
Nuff Said is online now  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:05 PM   #5
DoodleDa
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 114
DoodleDa has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Because these new mfkers are dumber than the dumbest

This n*gga thinks that you can be confirmed for the Hall of Fame while still playing.
DoodleDa is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:09 PM   #6
imnew09
2 for 6 da fuu
 
imnew09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CurryVille
Posts: 6,332
imnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleDa
This n*gga thinks that you can be confirmed for the Hall of Fame while still playing.

So are you saying Lebron is not confirmed for the hall of fame?
imnew09 is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #7
mr.big35
Banned
 
mr.big35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,632
mr.big35 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

if they did jeff would lose all the money from all the page visits from the trolls. he would lose many posters because of iq tests.
mr.big35 is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:25 PM   #8
DoodleDa
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 114
DoodleDa has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
So are you saying Lebron is not confirmed for the hall of fame?

He will make the HoF but he isn't confirmed because HE'S STILL F*CKING PLAYING. Do you not understand that there is a clear cut difference between the two scenarios? That's like saying someone will die versus that someone is already dead. You can't just go around saying that people are CONFIRMED for the HoF when they're still playing since it's literally impossible due to the rules of the committee who runs the HoF. Especially for someone like Vince Carter, who isn't necessarily guaranteed.
DoodleDa is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:26 PM   #9
Nuff Said
These hoes ain't loyal
 
Nuff Said's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Up thru der!
Posts: 1,415
Nuff Said has an OK reputation so farNuff Said has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
So are you saying Lebron is not confirmed for the hall of fame?
Exactly. Lebron is not confirmed because he's ineligible.
Nuff Said is online now  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:27 PM   #10
imnew09
2 for 6 da fuu
 
imnew09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CurryVille
Posts: 6,332
imnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsimnew09 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodleDa
He will make the HoF but he isn't confirmed because HE'S STILL F*CKING PLAYING. Do you not understand that there is a clear cut difference between the two scenarios? That's like saying someone will die versus that someone is already dead. You can't just go around saying that people are CONFIRMED for the HoF when they're still playing since it's literally impossible due to the rules of the committee who runs the HoF. Especially for someone like Vince Carter, who isn't necessarily guaranteed.

Ironic at its finest. Anyways, it's hard to argue against stupidity.

Oh well...
imnew09 is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #11
DoodleDa
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 114
DoodleDa has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Ironic at its finest. Anyways, it's hard to argue against stupidity.

Oh well...

I assume you're referring to yourself?

You have no grasp of the English language, nor do you realize the context in which those words have extreme importance. Once again, it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be CONFIRMED for the HoF while they're still playing. Go back to that dumbass thread you made and look at how many other people are calling you out on your bullsh*t.

You do realize you're not even forming an argument to defend your point, right? Oh well, goodbye to you too. At least your IQ matches the Lakers' wins this year.
DoodleDa is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:51 PM   #12
Fazotronic
Serious playground baller
 
Fazotronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 428
Fazotronic has an OK reputation so farFazotronic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Ironic at its finest. Anyways, it's hard to argue against stupidity.

Oh well...

^^
wow this guy is beyond stupid
Fazotronic is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #13
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst
 
sd3035's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,386
sd3035 has not been impressing people
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

say goodbye to half of the posters, 100% of the Lebron fanboys
sd3035 is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:55 PM   #14
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 23,247
NumberSix is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

There wouldn't be any non-Peuropean posters
NumberSix is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 11:55 PM   #15
BBallZen83
Good High School Starter
 
BBallZen83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 795
BBallZen83 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: iSH registration should require an IQ test

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
Ironic at its finest. Anyways, it's hard to argue against stupidity.

Oh well...

Is English your first language?
BBallZen83 is offline  
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy