Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 04-20-2014, 06:58 PM   #31
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
**** you've got me there. I must have imagined all those years watching basketball. Shit my melbourne magic membership during the 90s must have all been a dream? Did I really hang out with sam mackinnon and get a magic hat autographed after one of the games? I still have the hate right here but maybe i'm dreaming again. I'll have to question my entire life and figure out what is real and what it just a dream. But then again wtf does the NBL have to do with me posting a troll post in the vein of your euro>nba bias here?

You never saw a game.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:07 PM   #32
duskovujosevic
Asphalt GODS

duskovujosevic has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I watched them have maybe the best roster of any team in 2004 Olympics and they sucked and China eliminated them FAIR. NO HELP FROM THE REFS.

I remember Doug Collins of USA saying it was most craziest thing ever considering talent level of two teams. It was like a team beating USA 10 times in a row.

I watched them in 2005 playing at home **** it up due to bad coaching because the players were out of control and the coach did not control them.

I cannot imagine freaking SERBIA losing at HOME and yet they DID.

Yeah, I remember Obradovic working WONDERS with Serbia national team.

both obradovic and ivkovic can't coach in NBA. not because they are not competent, but because their temper, atitude and ego won't allow that. they are worse than popovic in those terms. they learned in europe that their word is last, they basically did work of coach and GM simultaneously. pop needed time to earn that respect, like 10 years or so. ivkovic is 71 years old. zeljko can't be flexible at this stage of his life. in conclusion, NBA is mission immposible for them
duskovujosevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:11 AM   #33
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Dr.J4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
both obradovic and ivkovic can't coach in NBA. not because they are not competent, but because their temper, atitude and ego won't allow that. they are worse than popovic in those terms. they learned in europe that their word is last, they basically did work of coach and GM simultaneously. pop needed time to earn that respect, like 10 years or so. ivkovic is 71 years old. zeljko can't be flexible at this stage of his life. in conclusion, NBA is mission immposible for them
Euroleague Nazi owned by Dusko!
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:30 AM   #34
sportjames23
MJ>>>>Lebron KD & Kobe

sportjames23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
Is he good?

Can the Heat get him?

C'mon, ISH, ya'll slippin'. KobesFinger left that wide open for you.
sportjames23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:08 AM   #35
SexSymbol
I am the walking dead

SexSymbol is starting to rub some people the wrong waySexSymbol is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Please ban Euroleague, there's enough of stupidity on this site as it is, we don't need more from him
SexSymbol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:33 PM   #36
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA

Dr.J4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSymbol
Please ban Euroleague, there's enough of stupidity on this site as it is, we don't need more from him
Euroleague is like the crazy, alcoholic uncle in many families these days. We don't need to ban him. He provides entertainment, albeit for occasionally perverse reasons.
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #37
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
Euroleague Nazi owned by Dusko!

Yeah, because no NBA coaches are psychopaths................

Old 04-21-2014, 06:12 PM   #38
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSymbol
Lets keep him here. I find his posts entertaining because of how dumb he sounds at times.
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:13 PM   #39
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another unathletic, low-IQ Euroleague scrub that wouldn't even crack a D-League or NCAA DII roster.

His fat ass would probably win the abomination that is the Euroleague dunk contest though.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #40
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
Another unathletic, low-IQ Euroleague scrub that wouldn't even crack a D-League or NCAA DII roster.

His fat ass would probably win the abomination that is the Euroleague dunk contest though.

You will be happy to know that 2 of the teams are said to be the Pistons and the Bucks...............
Old 04-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #41
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You will be happy to know that 2 of the teams are said to be the Pistons and the Bucks...............
You are aware that there was a condition in Giannis's contract that stated that Euroleague personnel of his choice must be given job interviews, right?

He's nothing more than a fragment Giannis's pity and post-amateur days (Euroleague) guilt. All these rumors mean absolutely nothing, or as much as the average Euroleague salary.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #42
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C

Smook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why does that even matter...

You already said he's not gonna accept the job
Smook A. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #43
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
You are aware that there was a condition in Giannis's contract that stated that Euroleague personnel of his choice must be given job interviews, right?

He's nothing more than a fragment Giannis's pity and post-amateur days (Euroleague) guilt. All these rumors mean absolutely nothing, or as much as the average Euroleague salary.

Giannis never played in Euroleague, so that could not legally be in his NBA contract.

****ing POS.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:22 PM   #44
Black and White
BTE Intern

Black and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation hereBlack and White has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Giannis never played in Euroleague, so that could not legally be in his NBA contract.

****ing POS.

Dont need anymore euro-trash in the NBA, only quality players like Giannis, Dirk, Tony Parker etc
Black and White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:24 PM   #45
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Quote:

****ing POS.
Euroleague is the all-encapsulating amateur league of Europe. If you play in Europe, you play in Euroleague.

We've been over this a thousand times, I don't understand how you consistently be this ignorant to the facts.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: