Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How many hours of sleep do you get?

I'm averaging about 5 or 6 right now and I'm dragging ass every day.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #2
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?

6 is a good night. I try to sleep in Sunday and get my 8-9 hours to catch up on all the crap I put my body throughout the week. Feel refreshed today because of the sleep I got Saturday night.

If I were to get 8, it would be awesome. Unfortunately my body won't allow me to sleep till 2 even if I try.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #3
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

6-7 on average but I nap too.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:21 AM   #4
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
6 is a good night. I try to sleep in Sunday and get my 8-9 hours to catch up on all the crap I put my body throughout the week. Feel refreshed today because of the sleep I got Saturday night.

If I were to get 8, it would be awesome. Unfortunately my body won't allow me to sleep till 2 even if I try.

That's what I did yesterday. I must have slept 12 hours yesterday and that included a couple of naps throughout the day. Felt great but it messed me up cause I went to bed very late last night.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:29 AM   #5
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

9-10 with a sleepless friday or saturday
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:29 AM   #6
KobesFinger
Laker Gang

KobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation here

7 or more. If I don't get at least 6, I can't concentrate in class and end up nodding off. This is made worse by the poor ventilation in the rooms.
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:34 AM   #7
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

4 hours at night and two (1) hour naps through out the day.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Since I started working I've only been getting 5, not because I have to wake up early, for some reason I just can't sleep more than that..
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #9
D-FENS
Twerking for you

D-FENS has decent reputationD-FENS has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I'm averaging about 5 or 6 right now and I'm fagging ass every day.

Good for you, but maybe if you had less butt-sex you'd be able to sleep more.
D-FENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #10
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6-8. I would feel bad if I did for 6 or less.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:07 PM   #11
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't f*ck around when I gotta work in the morning. I get my 7 hours in.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:17 PM   #12
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On weekdays and holidays, 9-11 hours of sleep, and on schooldays, 7-8 hours of sleep.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #13
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
On weekdays and holidays, 9-11 hours of sleep, and on schooldays, 7-8 hours of sleep.

11 hours, thats pretty much half the day
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #14
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

I try for 8 hours on the weekdays, but I usually get around 7.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #15
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

8h

4-5h when drunk
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: