Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #16
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?

4-6 hours. I've never been a good sleeper. My mind is too active.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #17
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by cos88
8h

4-5h when drunk

Yes this is true...even though many people think that drinking helps them sleep.

It might help you get to sleep in the first place, but the problem is that you'll never get to stage 4 sleep (or whatever it is...the deepest level of sleep) and you'll just keep waking up throughout the night.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #18
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
11 hours, thats pretty much half the day
that's when im feeling extra lazy
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Normally like 5-6 with a long day sleeping in on Sundays if I can manage it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:20 PM   #20
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

damn, i feel like snorlax compared to you guys. on weekdays, i usually get around 8. in bed at 12, wake up around 8, then work at 9.

on weekends, maybe 8-10. ive never been a morning person
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #21
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I'm averaging about 4 or 5 right now and I'm dragging ass every day.
This
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #22
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im 14 though, I need that sleep.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:04 PM   #23
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I heard people with bad livers get woken up after 4 hours of sleep.
Check ya livers you alkies!
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:27 PM   #24
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid

Does that have to do with peeing a lot? Cause I wake up to pee all the time. At least once or twice a night. But I'm in my 30's so that could be something else.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #25
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid

I get woken up after around 4 hours of sleep all the time.

I thought it was normal

If I could just sleep through the whole night and never wake up once, that'd be pretty cool.

And I don't drink alcohol much so that is not it. I just think it is a common thing.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:32 PM   #26
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Does that have to do with peeing a lot? Cause I wake up to pee all the time. At least once or twice a night. But I'm in my 30's so that could be something else.

time to get your prostate checked out.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #27
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I get woken up after around 4 hours of sleep all the time.

I thought it was normal

If I could just sleep through the whole night and never wake up once, that'd be pretty cool.

And I don't drink alcohol much so that is not it. I just think it is a common thing.
I wake up in the middle of the night maybe once every one or two weeks. Feels good brah.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #28
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
On weekdays and holidays, 9-11 hours of sleep, and on schooldays, 7-8 hours of sleep.
Same. Except more like 6-8 hours for school
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:37 PM   #29
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
I'm averaging about 5 or 6 right now and I'm dragging ass every day.

varies immensely. I can't sleep like when I was younger, tho. In school, I would come home, go to sleep, wake up, do some shit at night, go back to sleep til morning, and sleep a bit during school if there was a study hall.

I can't sleep more than 8 or 9 hours, but shit gets to where I can sleep literally 3 no matter how tired I am. It's like clockwork. 3 hours later, I wake up.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #30
oarabbus
NBA lottery pick

oarabbus has decent reputationoarabbus has decent reputation

Quote:

That would be kidneys, not liver. If diabetes runs in your family, it's time to get a check up. Waking up/night time urination doesn't mean you have diabetes but it could be a prediabetic symptom. Or it could be something else entirely.

Probably a good idea to schedule a physical and bring this up if you haven't had it checked out before.
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: