Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #31
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sebastian Telfair: How many years until he's out of the league?

why do so many of you think he will go over to Europe to play when he can't shoot worth a lick and has no court sense? how the hell will he last over there if his biggest weaknesses are the things you REALLY need in those Ls?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:47 PM   #32
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Smush Parker can be a starting point guard in the leaugue, then there will ALWAYS be a place in the league for the likes of Sebastian Telfair.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #33
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
And yet Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo, Delonte West, and Gerald Green have done fine developing under Rivers. Enough with the excuses. If four different coaches have put him at the end of their pg rotation something's wrong.
You think those guys are developing into better players under Rivers?

I'm sure you've seen more C's game this season than I have but what I seen didn't impress me at all. All those guys look the same to me now as they did at the start of the season. Only difference being they are getting more minutes now so they can produce more.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #34
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
You think those guys are developing into better players under Rivers?

I'm sure you've seen more C's game this season than I have but what I seen didn't impress me at all. All those guys look the same to me now as they did at the start of the season. Only difference being they are getting more minutes now so they can produce more.
I don't know how anyone could fail to notice the difference in Al Jefferson. He just won player of the week. Gerald Green is getting better as a man-to-man defender and Rondo is already comfortable running the offense (what holds him back is his poor shooting mechanics, which is a work in progress). Delonte West has been converted from a college sg to a competent NBA point. Add in that three other coaches have ended up benching Telfair and all signs point to Telfair's lack of success being more about him than the coaches he's played for. The constant excuses have gotten tired, I doubt that even Telfair would try and pass the blame the way that you are. For you, it's everyone's fault but Telfair's, and that's nonsense. In fact, no one is more responsible for the development of the player than the player himself. Telfair knows his weaknesses, knows what he needs to work on, and yet is still getting beat out by better players, period.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:42 PM   #35
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Personally His style doesnt fit what theyre trying to do, they wanna run and push the ball.

Telfair would b a good fit in cleveland. or somewhere with a hard nosed coach. Coach Brown would hav done wonders with this kid.

hes still 21 people. Hes got at LEast 12 more years in this league. he wont b a franchise player, but hes gonna b an all star i thnk in the right situation.

It took Chauncey Billups a while to b where he is.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:44 PM   #36
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Mike Brown "doing wonders" with any player is a little hard for me to believe.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:38 AM   #37
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

he'll be in the league until he retires in his 30s. what makes anybody think he won't stay in the league for another 10 years?
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:48 AM   #38
billybadass
I hit open 5-footers

billybadass has not been impressing people

i can see the lakers picking him up. they like big name trashy players
billybadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:05 AM   #39
johndough
Great young streetballer

johndough has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybadass
i can see the lakers picking him up. they like big name trashy players

He's trashy how? He may not be a player but to knock his character?
johndough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #40
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

I think he will be staying in the league for a while but he wont be a starter. i see him as a 3rd string pg always on the IR list. he doesnt have to worry aobut money he signed that huge addidas deal his rookie year so he's straight
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #41
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Mike Brown "doing wonders" with any player is a little hard for me to believe."

I meant if Larry Brown was coaching. Hell even Hubie Brown. Fratello, these guys would have whipped Telfair into shape.

Doc Rivers, Mcmillan, are not gonna do it.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #42
Knine
I hit open layups

Knine has an OK reputation so far

Sebastian's off the dribble moves arent NBA quality. He cant dunk. Some say his shooting isnt really that good.
Knine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #43
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knine
Sebastian's off the dribble moves arent NBA quality. He cant dunk. Some say his shooting isnt really that good.

Like that really matter for a 5'11" PG and he is quick off the dribble and has great handles he just cant finish.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #44
Knine
I hit open layups

Knine has an OK reputation so far

No I do not think his off the dribble moves are that great. He'll get fancy and maybe thats why hes has the fame. But those moves are not NBA quality moves. Chris Paul can dunk and so can T.J. Ford. With the hype he got outta high school and just being able to clap on a layup is inexcusable. He's not an athletic freak. My personal opinion is that I dont by the hype after watching "Through the Fire."
Knine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:40 PM   #45
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Telfair can dunk. and his dribbling/quickness are the only reason he's in the NBA. Where are you getting your info from?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: