Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-02-2006, 01:05 AM   #1
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Rumor: Lebron Rejects Deal...might Be Traded

A friend of mine with moderate connections in the basketball world just tol me that it was reported that Lebron rejected his deal...and that the Bobcats have offered Felton, Wallace, Sean May, 2 first round picks, and cash considerations. Don't know how credible this source is, but he HAS been on point for a few rumors, recently telling me that Peja was leaving for the Hornets, and TT was going to ditch the Suns for a big deal from the Clippers. Don't know what to think about this
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:07 AM   #2
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
A friend of mine with moderate connections in the basketball world just tol me that it was reported that Lebron rejected his deal...and that the Bobcats have offered Felton, Wallace, Sean May, 2 first round picks, and cash considerations. Don't know how credible this source is, but he HAS been on point for a few rumors, recently telling me that Peja was leaving for the Hornets, and TT was going to ditch the Suns for a big deal from the Clippers. Don't know what to think about this

LOL that's funny. But Felton, WAllace, May, 2 first rounders and cash considerations would probably sell me on any player but Lebron and Wade.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:08 AM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

i wouldnt accept that if i was cleveland..
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:09 AM   #4
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I'll believe it when I see it reported by a more credible source.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:09 AM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Morrison, 2 First Round Picks, Felton, Gerald Wallace, Sean May, Cash

For

LeBron and Fillers
Old 07-02-2006, 01:15 AM   #6
$ci

hahahaha
Old 07-02-2006, 01:17 AM   #7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Bobcats Aint Getting LeBron, Unless They Give up Morrison,May,Felton and Wallace
Old 07-02-2006, 01:17 AM   #8
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This will certaintly create a lot of replies.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:21 AM   #9
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't buy it. Why would 'Bron want to bolt on a team that is obviously heading in the right direction? Why would he tell everyone who would listen all year that he would be signing the extension? Why would he show up to welcome the Cavs' draft picks to town a couple of days ago (eventhough the organization didn't even ask him to be there)?

It just doesn't make sense.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:25 AM   #10
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

All I know is that thats what he told me. And supposedly, Lebron's drive to be the richest man in the world((which he said himself)) is driving this. Supposedly he values himself more than Melo, who will also be getting the same deal. So, he wants the 100 M, which Cleveland do not want to give, since they will be handicapped from making any other moves in teh offseason.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:27 AM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

if lebron goes to bobcats, and they dont trade morrison in the deal..bobcats gm is a genius
Old 07-02-2006, 01:28 AM   #12
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

how stupid are some of the beople here, this is complete BS hahahah how could anyone believe this?
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:28 AM   #13
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Its a rumor, nothing certain. Obviously, if it is true, thenn there can be and probably will be alterations in the original deal.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:28 AM   #14
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

jamal, i dont think anyone in this topic believes it, except blackvvaves
Old 07-02-2006, 01:30 AM   #15
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Actually, knickfan, I never say I believe this, I said a number of times its a rumor but that a credible source in my friend told me, so I figured I'd share it with ISH. Get off my cohones.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: