Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 03-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
Skins2dagrave
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Skins2dagrave has an OK reputation so far
Default Lets Tank It!

face it, our D is atrocious... teams always have field days against us and it aint going to get better in the playoffs. Miami always kicks our a** and we got nobody that can defend Shaq or any Forward in the West! (although Blatche did do a good job on KG, thats about the only person) Washington is a cheap organization that does not want to spend money on Big FA's every season. (funny how the Wizards FO and Redskins FO are the complete opposite) our only shot at winning anything in the close future is if we tank the rest of this season and pray to god that we win the lottery and get a player that only comes around every couple DECADES! yah you know, GREG ODEN! he is what Washington needs badly, block machine, low post presence, young athletic, could do a decent job on Shaq (when he gains a couple pounds). just listen before you close this thread, where will going to the playoffs and losing to Detroit or Miami in the 2nd round (if we even get to the 2nd round) get us? we'll just hear a bunch of sorry excuse's about how we diddnt have the intensity blah blah blah, and the cycle starts over again. we win 45+ games and lose in the early rounds! if Washington wants to be a contender in the near future, we gotta forget about this season and land Greg Oden!

OR land KG somehow...which we wont do since Pollin is a cheap stingy bastard. you might call me crazy, you might agree, but you know that players like Oden only come around every couple decades! so lets tank it Washington! and lets save Oden from rotting in Charlotte or Atlanta!!

GO WIZARDS! LOSE LOSE LOSE!
Skins2dagrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:50 AM   #2
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lets Tank It!

No. That would be just idiotic.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
Moose

You on pot?
Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I just reported you for your extreme stupidity, and lack of basketball knowledge of any sort. Dont come back.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #5
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Durant and Oden won't come out, there's nothing worth tanking for
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:44 PM   #6
Skins2dagrave
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Skins2dagrave has an OK reputation so far

sorry guys...i was just blowing off some steam, i was watching the Miami Heat game (in Miami) and we were like getting killed in the 2nd quarter so i got pissed because Eddie Jones and Shaq were freaking toying with us...

But seriously though we NEED a big man. Brendan Haywood and Etan Thomas arent going to cut it, if we want to contend we have to fix this! look at how weak the East is, if we had a big man we could knock off Miami or Detroit easily and go to the finals. agreed? sucks that traded Ben Wallace and watched him go off and win a championship...that couldve been us!!!!
Skins2dagrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #7
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins2dagrave
sorry guys...i was just blowing off some steam, i was watching the Miami Heat game (in Miami) and we were like getting killed in the 2nd quarter so i got pissed because Eddie Jones and Shaq were freaking toying with us...

But seriously though we NEED a big man. Brendan Haywood and Etan Thomas arent going to cut it, if we want to contend we have to fix this! look at how weak the East is, if we had a big man we could knock off Miami or Detroit easily and go to the finals. agreed? sucks that traded Ben Wallace and watched him go off and win a championship...that couldve been us!!!!

Yeah, we had Ben, Rasheed and Hamilton.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: