Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-11-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

Ill make one on Yahoo. If you would like to join, say so, I will PM you the info.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
mas
Serious playground baller

mas has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NCAA Tournament Pick 'Em

yes, btw congrats on illinois....
mas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm in.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In like Syrac.... Illinois.

I'm in.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:34 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im in this is like my 3rd already for ISH.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #6
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

PM me..
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:34 PM   #7
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

pos it
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #8
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

I want in.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #9
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

i want in
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:17 PM   #10
ShankDogg
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ShankDogg has an OK reputation so far

Here's one at SportsGamer if any of you are interested. Prizes include copies of College Hoops 2K7 and a JJ Redick autographed basketball.

ShankDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:35 PM   #11
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

I want in

ps: maryland will make the sweet 16
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:18 AM   #12
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Put me in coach. Might as well do a bunch of brackets so there's a chance that one doesn't suck.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:51 PM   #13
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hippos did you get the info? I'm not sure if I PM'd you.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:55 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #15
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Please pass along the information, I'd like to participate.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: