Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #16
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN Tournament Challange

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Nobody having Kansas as the champions is going to win.
Yeah, which is why I didn't pick Kansas.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I wasn't going to join, but then I noticed that the motto was "handome" so I had to :)
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #18
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I wasn't going to join, but then I noticed that the motto was "handome" so I had to :)

I knew I put that in there for a reason :)

Anyways I see a lot of upsets happening the first two days but none after that.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BUMP

Join..we got a group of good guys in here.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #20
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Nobody having Kansas as the champions is going to win.
Kansas goin all the way
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:55 AM   #21
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Mods you can move this after 2nite but I want everybody who dosent go to the college forum to see it

Everybody come join
Group name:insidehoops
Password: kobe

Its almost time

BUMP

Here is a picture of White Jesus.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:34 AM   #22
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Old 03-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #23
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking

Who is Holcoumbe???

Btw BUMP
Old 03-13-2007, 06:50 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im taking this one
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #25
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
im taking this one
Nope sorry...I got Arizona winning it all..NO WAY I lose.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:52 PM   #26
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

haha good luck with that
Old 03-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #27
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
haha good luck with that
It would be no fun if I had them going out in the 2nd round...I live and die with Arizona.

I am gonna do my remaining 4 teams a lil more realistic though...just so I can see if I can win some money.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

yeah i know what you mean in my one bracket i have Pitt to the final four just cause i want them to get there.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:19 PM   #29
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

I am having a hard time with the early match-ups. I want to take the underdog here and there but am having a hard time doing so.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:55 PM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ok, how do I go back to edit my picks? I can't find how to get there!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: