Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,157
IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Just a few of the comments I've read so far ...

You know everyone is rushing to cast judgement but lets talk about that Tape made from the gold digger. Is the tape real or is this a set up to get her out of a lawsuit put in by Sterling's wife in which she embezzled US $1.8 million from Donald Sterling?

Interesting, apparently racism isn't nearly as offensive as a gold digging young female, because, let's be honest here, she has an agenda, and she's well on her way to achieve whatever it is that she's up to, and it's not good. She should take some of the flack here also.

Is Jordan going to apologize IF the tape is fake? WHY NOW-- on any reply? WHY NOT WAIT until the tape is proven authentic or fake? Sterling is #$%$ based on his history and lawsuits.... BUT why rush to judgment NOW and consider him 'guilty until proven innocent"?

He should of been disgusted and outraged with himself when he wouldn't lower the price of his AIR JORDAN shoe line after kids were robbing and killing each other just to own a pair. Donald Sterling is equally disgusting. Just Saying.

Lets hold our donkeys, mules and horseless carriages until its authenticated that sterling made the alleged comments!! We should allow the system to work via due process. If the recording is a fake then everyone who has reacted would have been wrong! By the way I think Its illegal to record a person's conversation without then knowing in california.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #2
outbreak
Custom User Title
 
outbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,520
outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Only a complete retard like you would use comments about waiting until the tape is proven authentic as an argument for someone being a racist sympathizer

I wasn't aware there was doubt on the tapes authenticity though myself, but still why make a thread using those comments about authenticity?
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #3
mr.big35
Banned
 
mr.big35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,783
mr.big35 has decent reputation
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Just a few of the comments I've read so far ...

You know everyone is rushing to cast judgement but lets talk about that Tape made from the gold digger. Is the tape real or is this a set up to get her out of a lawsuit put in by Sterling's wife in which she embezzled US $1.8 million from Donald Sterling?

Interesting, apparently racism isn't nearly as offensive as a gold digging young female, because, let's be honest here, she has an agenda, and she's well on her way to achieve whatever it is that she's up to, and it's not good. She should take some of the flack here also.

Is Jordan going to apologize IF the tape is fake? WHY NOW-- on any reply? WHY NOT WAIT until the tape is proven authentic or fake? Sterling is #$%$ based on his history and lawsuits.... BUT why rush to judgment NOW and consider him 'guilty until proven innocent"?

He should of been disgusted and outraged with himself when he wouldn't lower the price of his AIR JORDAN shoe line after kids were robbing and killing each other just to own a pair. Donald Sterling is equally disgusting. Just Saying.

Lets hold our donkeys, mules and horseless carriages until its authenticated that sterling made the alleged comments!! We should allow the system to work via due process. If the recording is a fake then everyone who has reacted would have been wrong! By the way I think Its illegal to record a person's conversation without then knowing in california.

the tape is authentic there is no hidden thing like aliens or something else. he is a racist and thats the end of it.
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,157
IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Only a complete retard like you would use comments about waiting until the tape is proven authentic as an argument for someone being a racist sympathizer

I wasn't aware there was doubt on the tapes authenticity though myself, but still why make a thread using those comments about authenticity?

Only an idiot like you would think it's fake. It's his voice. He has a history of racism. There are other audio tapes of him saying the same thing.

I think this kind of rationalization is interesting to me.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #5
mr.big35
Banned
 
mr.big35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,783
mr.big35 has decent reputation
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Only an idiot like you would think it's fake. It's his voice. He has a history of racism. There are other audio tapes of him saying the same thing.

I think this kind of rationalization is interesting to me.

i guess comprehending isnt your strongest suite he said it is not fake and why would they need to prove its authencity.
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
outbreak
Custom User Title
 
outbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,520
outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Only an idiot like you would think it's fake. It's his voice. He has a history of racism. There are other audio tapes of him saying the same thing.

I think this kind of rationalization is interesting to me.

Nice work omitting the part where I mentioned I had not heard any doubts about the tape myself. God your a complete and utter stain on this site.

Last edited by outbreak : 04-27-2014 at 08:21 PM.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:21 PM   #7
mr.big35
Banned
 
mr.big35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,783
mr.big35 has decent reputation
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Nice work committing the part where I mentioned I had not heard any doubts about the tape myself. God your a complete and utter stain on this site.

he lacks basic english with his pseudo philosophy thinking
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:17 PM   #8
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,157
IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.big35
the tape is authentic there is no hidden thing like aliens or something else. he is a racist and thats the end of it.

Come up with something new dumbsh*t.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:27 AM   #9
Dresta
BANNED!!!!
 
Dresta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,562
Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

lol'd @ this one:

'He should of been disgusted and outraged with himself when he wouldn't lower the price of his AIR JORDAN shoe line after kids were robbing and killing each other just to own a pair. Donald Sterling is equally disgusting. Just Saying.'



Tis true doe: Jordan is likely just as big an asshole as Sterling.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:31 AM   #10
russwest0
Forever Young
 
russwest0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the strip club
Posts: 12,805
russwest0 has decent reputation
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

His "girlfriend" or whatever sounds like a stupid ass bimbo. "I am not racist cause I have love in my heart" or some stupid shit.

Sorry, no bitch gold digger that is dating some 80 year old man for the money can play the "love in my heart" card.
russwest0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:06 AM   #11
Dresta
BANNED!!!!
 
Dresta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,562
Dresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDresta posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwest0
His "girlfriend" or whatever sounds like a stupid ass bimbo. "I am not racist cause I have love in my heart" or some stupid shit.

Sorry, no bitch gold digger that is dating some 80 year old man for the money can play the "love in my heart" card.
They obviously been doin some racist role play in the bedroom. Bish ain't innocent at all.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:42 AM   #12
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,415
Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

I agree that the woman is getting off easy for being a gold digging bitch since her wrong is less evil than his wrong in most peoples eyes.

Its just wrong how she is going to get away with her whole scheme and most of it is obviously Sterling's fault but there should be something said about evil bitches like this. Lots of white old men are racist like him and most of us know that i figure so its not that surprising imo. Sterling should have to sell the team but its just wrong how that bitch is going to get a huge settlement to not release the tapes from gold digging him, after already robbing him of $1.8 mill.

Sterling is already screwed but if she has a N word anywhere in those tapes then its all over. I just can't stand seeing this ****(thx GoT for my new lingo) make out the most from it all.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:46 AM   #13
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare
 
kNIOKAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,382
kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Everybody capitalizing to prop themselves up by denouncing Sternling.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:47 AM   #14
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman
 
FatComputerNerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Believeland
Posts: 2,560
FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Obviously sterling is a racist jerk, I don't think anyone is going to argue that. He also seems to be half-senile and possibly suffering from dementia.

That said, what the gold-digger did was actually illegal if I'm not mistaken. In the state of California both parties must be aware, and have consented to a phone conversation being recorded like this. This law varies from state to state...


tl;dr: The gold-digger could very well end up facing criminal charges, regardless of whatever civil action the Sterlings take against her.

Last edited by FatComputerNerd : 04-28-2014 at 09:49 AM.
FatComputerNerd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:55 AM   #15
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,709
KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Racist sympathizers out in full force ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Obviously sterling is a racist jerk, I don't think anyone is going to argue that. He also seems to be half-senile and possibly suffering from dementia.

That said, what the gold-digger did was actually illegal if I'm not mistaken. In the state of California both parties must be aware, and have consented to a phone conversation being recorded like this. This law varies from state to state...


tl;dr: The gold-digger could very well end up facing criminal charges, regardless of whatever civil action the Sterlings take against her.

Yes, the bolded is true and in California, if you are in a different state and record the call, it's subject to California's stiffer rules. However, right now, the Sterling is reportedly asking what he can do to make this go away. He is not going to file a civil suit against her. Maybe the wife will.

Quote:
I agree that the woman is getting off easy for being a gold digging bitch since her wrong is less evil than his wrong in most peoples eyes.
Also nobody knew who she was a week ago. If Donald Sterling didn't own the Clippers and nobody knew who he was, this wouldn't be on the news.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy