Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Celebration - And a bunch of other stuff that won't be very interesting

Well I've posted a lot, and never done one of these. I thought now would be a nice time to do one. This is probably going to be a long rant about a bunch of different things and how I feel about them. I might throw a little something about a little bit of everything in here. You probably won't read it, and if you do, you probably have almost as much time on your hands as I do.

1. I have 6000 posts. That's a hell of a lot. Never thought I'd be posting here as much as I do, but it's opened me up to a whole new world of basketball insight. I've learned a ton since I've come here, and I'm grateful. Gives me a whole new way to watch basketball, looking at the intricacies of the game, as opposed to just watching the score like I used to. So I guess to start off, thanks.

2. I absolutely despise everything about the Denver Nuggets. And frankly, I have no idea why. I have no feelings towards Melo or Iverson, good nor bad. They have a bunch of no-name Euros who I hadn't heard of before this year, and then some guys like Nene who I again have no real feelings about. I'm not really a fan of Camby, so that may be it. Something about him just bugs me. JR Smith too. Don't like either of them. Didn't like Boykins either, but he's now gone, and was traded for one of my favourite "scrubs" in the league, Steve Blake. And yet I still hate them. I want them to lose every game. It really has nothing to do with the Lakers and their competition, I just hate everything about Denver.

3. Speaking of Blake, I've loved him ever since he started in Washington. I was pretty excited when we first drafted him, and even though he didn't really do much of anything (5/2 with almost 2 TO's), I still really liked him. Never had the greatest shot, or the greatest passing, and he's really just an above average dribbler, and yet, he's just awesome. I'm glad he's been playing so well lately, really good to see. He's one of those guys who I thought could be a solid starter on a playoff team, and I even posted so in some thread that Hateraid made, and he's proving me right. Was playing great in Milwaukee, and is now continuing to do so in Denver. Still hate the Nuggets though.

4. Steve Nash. It's wierd, because as I Canadian, I feel like it's almost my duty to love this guy. And I respect him like crazy. Respect the way he plays so unselfishly, respect the way he has such a flawless shot, respect the way he's upped his game since leaving Dallas and people refuse to accept that he's a different player. Hell, I respect how well he hides on defense. I just respect him. But I don't like him. Maybe it's because I'm a Laker fan, and we've developed a sort of a rivalry with the Suns. Actually, that's probably it. But still, LA has a sort of rivalry with the Clippers, and SamIAm is one of my favourite players. It's just a little bit wierd.

5. Continuation from the last one. Still about Steve, this time concerning his MVP's and his status as a superstar today. I've had a few arguments with Izzo about replacing Nash with an average to above average PG (TJ ford) and the Suns only losing a step or two. It remains to e a fact that the Suns are built perfectly for a pass first PG. Honestly, where has there been a system where a PG could look so good? Seriously, where? Steve has the ball in his hands possibly more than any other player in the league (just a guess, but it might be pretty close). He's got the best array of shooters in the league right now. I mean, what team can come close to boasting the shooting touch Phoenix has? Raja and Leandro are two of the best in the business. James Jones has shown how effective he can be with the old (new) ball. Marion's a solid shooter as well, and Diaw can knock down the 18-footer with great effectiveness. Fact is, he's got shooters. And he's got guys who can run with him. Guys who can finish better than most in the league. Marion and Amare are ideal. Both aren't really creators for themselves (reputation wise - I know Amare can create, just doesn't have to with Steve there), and Steve is there to find them. And when he does, they finish. Almost always. And if you look at the Suns, theyíre all pretty decent defenders as well. Rajaís a good perimeter defender, and Diaw and Marion are extremely versatile. Both can defend the 2-4 positions, and sometimes even 5. Not to mention Marion is a tremendous team defender, disrupting offenses with his length and athleticism. And then Amare is a nice anchor in the middle, good shot blocker, acerage post defender, nice weakside help. What Iím trying to say here, is that Steve looks like a tremendous player, because of the situation heís in. But this is the main point Iím trying to make. Nothing should be taken away from him because of where and under what system he plays in. When looking at MVPís, you donít look at overall skill, or overall career numbers. You look at THAT specific year, and how they performed in the situation they were in. Dirkís got a pretty perfect supporting cast around him as well. I wonít break it down, but itís pretty nice. But do we judge him on how heíd do if he replaced, say, Dwight in Orando, where he has no defensive anchor to take off wait and no perimeter defenders? No. We look at his numbers with Dallas. And thatís what should happen with Steve.

6. Another continuation about Steve. Man I love writing about this guy. This is more about the Suns though, and another (sort of) argument against Steve. Itís about completely removing a two time MVP from his team, giving them the rest of the season, a training camp, and a new coach to get their **** together, and seeing how theyíd do. And in my opinion, the answer would be pretty damn good. Not nearly as good as they are right now, but theyíd still be a top 6-7 seed in the West. Even better out East. Think about what theyíd have. Amare is one of the best face-up post players in the game. Period. Forget everything youíve heard about him being just a finisher, and not being able to create for himself. Itís all wrong. He can and would be the first offensive option for this team, and heíd be a damned good one at that. Now think about Boris Diaw. Easily a top five passer at the SF position in the league, and excellent high post player, and a nice pick/roll option. Heís the second option on offense. And he works with Leandro. He and Barbosa would learn to run the pick and roll almost as well as Nash does. Barbosaís got the jumper that defenses must respect, and the speed to get around the screen and beat the secondary defender. He can exploit mismatches almost as well as Nash, because of his speed. And then you have Marion and Bell, who remain what they are now. Spot up shooters, rebounders, defenders, and just guys who bring the intangibles that all great teams have. Iíd pin somewhere around 50 games on them, maybe a little less. Iíll say 48 in 2008. Which is ridiculously good, considering thatís removing their MVP and superstar.
7. A list of my 10 favourite posters. Guys who either have great personalities, are funny, or are just smart as hell and whom I read their posts like they were gospel.

Silent Mav
hotsizzle
GoBB
TmacsOneGoodEye
Thorpesauraus
Dejordan
geeWiz
Kwajo
Kblaze8855
RealMenWearGreen

8. Iíve recently gotten into fantasy basketball, and I just love it. Iím doing pretty well right now, 1st in two leagues, 2nd in three, 3rd in two more. Itís kinda funny, because this is my first year with fantasy basketball, and I had absolutely so idea what I was doing to start. I drafted a pretty ****ty team (made some trades and Iím now in 3rd) in my first draft, but now I feel like Iím an expert. Responding in fantasy advice threads like Iím the gospel, talking about it constantly. Itís just funny how itís happened. From complete noob to fantasy expert in only a few months. Good times.

9. My two favourite teams, as you may very well know, are the Wizards and the Lakers. I like LA [i]slightly[/] above the Wiz, but only by a bit. Iíd absolutely love it if both teams were to face off in the Finals. Itís odd because I used to think that would suck because Iíd have to root against one of them. But now Iím thinking itíd be awesome because one of them would be guaranteed to win. Not that itís going to happen or anything, especially with Lamar going down with such a major injury, but itís still ok to dream. The Wiz have been playing pretty ****ty lately as well, losses to NY and Atlanta twice in the last two weeks. Pretty ugly stuff. Hopefully they can pick it up. Caronís still getting back from his little injury, and has yet to play his best ball of the second half. Hopefully heílll be back to pre-allstar break form by the end of the year, so he can give us a good showing in the playoffs. Iíd love to see the Wiz take on Cleveland in the playoffs. I think we can take them, and the revenge would be absolutely sweet. Itís not at all likely though, and unfortunately neither is Toronto, another (and my third favourite) team that Iíd like to face. So it looks like weíll either be taking on the Bulls or the Heat, two teams that, apart from Detroit, are the ones I am most scared of. Kind of sucks really. Canít see us getting out of the first round against either of those teams, considering how poorly we match up against them. As for LA, Iíd love to see Utah in the first round, just like any team would, but that seems unlikely. Weíll play SA, and if Lamar isnít back by then, weíll lose in 5-6 (probably 5) and Iíll have to wait another year for that deep playoff run.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Celebration - And a bunch of other stuff that won't be very interesting

10. Kobe. My favourite player in the league, and I can’t get bored talking about him. First I’ll address the ******. The fact that Kobe gets virtually no credit from you guys for his role in the three-peat continues to astound and amaze me. It’s just insane. The guy worked his tail off during those years, played extremely clutch a number of times, helped the Lakers out of a ton of situations, and people continue to give Shaq all the credit. Sure Shaq deserves more credit, but let’s be real here. It’s not like the Lakers were blwoing every team out by 60 and Kobe just happened to be getting his stats during garbage time. Kobe was an integral part of that team, and Shaw wouldn’t have won without him. That’s a fact. Think of all the times Kobe bailed the Lakers out. You take those moments away and you have a bunch of teams losing in the first and second rounds. It’s really quite funny when you hear claims for Pippen being the second best SF in history, and a top 20 player of alltime. Meanwhile, Kobe get mentioned among those types of accolades and there’s a ****ing riot. He’s easily the more skilled player than Scottie, has better stats then Pip, AND he still won. And yet, many people won’t even put him in the top 40. I just don’t get it sometimes.

11. Kobe again. This time, about how he’s done this season. I completely called this **** before the season. I’m not going to go rooting through old archives of threads, but I constantly said that Kobe’s PPG would go down at least 5 and that he would become the felicitator and passer that he was against the Suns, except this time he’d do it for an entire season. So far, he’s done that. And I’ll be the first to admit, he’s looked more than a little bit sketchy at times. Decision-making is Kobe’s next step. If he can conquer that, I have no doubt he’ll dominate this league. Because right now, Kobe has all the tools, Only thing he doesn’t do well is decide what the right play to do is on the fly. He has to think about it before hand. And it’s on a few different levels too. Like say, going into a game he’ll decide to pass for the first quarter and then score in the second quarter, because he just can’t adjust to what the defense gives him. Breaking it down even further, I’ve noticed that this year, Kobe doesn’t seem to adjust when he’s taking it to the hoop. Last year, when he started a drive, he’d almost tippy-toe around the defenders, pulling out jukes and spins and jumpsteps to get to the basket in a finesse type of way. This year, it seems like he’s already decided what move he’s going to pull before the defense even decides it. For example, he’ll drive left, and the defender will jump to his right as he’s halfway through his drive, anticipating that he’s going to spin back to the right. He’ll spin anyway, without taking into account that the defender is in the completely wrong position and that it would be easier for him to just continue left. He’ll be forced into the defender, and maybe put up a leaner with the defender all over him. Sometimes it’ll go, sometimes it won’t, but it’ll never be as easy of a shot as it would’ve been had he been able to make a split second decision and do the correct thing. I think this is why I still have Duncan ranked over Kobe at this point. Tim can make those decisions (in fact he may be the best big in the league at making them – alnong with Shaq I’d think) in a split second, and they’re almost always the correct ones. That’s the one aspect that Kobe needs to work on to get to that next level. Right now his basketball abilities can’t be touched, but his head is slowing him down.

12. Sizzle made a great thread about the terms “better” and “greater” that I think people are still failing to understand. “Greater” is a term to describe a player’s career, in my opinion. For example, Scottie Pippen is “greater” than LeBron James. However, that doesn’t necessarily make him “better”. LeBron easily has a better offensive skillset, and when it comes to building a team, I have no doubt almost every GM in the league would choose LeBron as the number one option, as opposed to Scottie. Thus, LeBron is “better”.

13. I’m starting to get into techno. Just thought I’d share that. I actually really like some of the extremely gay techno that’s probably meant for girls. Oh well.

14. My favourite players are as follows, in no specific order.

Kobe
Gilbert
Caron
Sam Cassell
Steve Blake
Hinrich
Gary Payton
Anthony Parker
Bosh
Nash (yeah, that’s right)
Brand
Deron Williams
Pau
Jamaal Tinsley
Luke Walton

15. My least favourite players are as follows, in a very specific order.

Vince Carter
Tim Thomas

Anybody else not mentioned in the last two lists

16. Predictions for the playoffs.

East

Detroit over Orlando in 5
Cleveland over Indiana in 7
Miami over Washington in 6 (assuming Wade is back)
Toronto over Chicago in 7

Detroit over Toronto in 6
Miami over Cleveland in 6

Detroit over Miami in 7

West

Dallas over LA Clippers in 6
Phoenix over Denver in 4
San Antonio over LA Lakers in 5 (different if Lamar is back – I’m assuming he isn’t)
Houston over Utah in 7

Dallas over Houston in 7
Phoenix over San Antonio in 7

Phoenix over Dallas in 7

Finals

Detroit over Phoenix in 6
MVP – Rip Hamilton (25/4/4)

*Bare in mind I was trying to make these seem more interesting. Dallas and Phoenix would be a great matchup, and I’d never put money on it because I simply have no clue how it would turn out.

17. Rafer Alston is tremendously underrated by Rockets fans. And I really mean this. It’s just ridiculous. The guy has been playing really well this year, shooting the ball well (37% from three), driving the lane, making the right decisions (2 TO’s), creating (5 assists), and disrupting lanes with his defense (almost 2 steals). I know he’s a below average defender, but for what he brings to the table on offense, he’s worth it. I hate constantly hearing how bad he is and how much the Rockets need a new starting PG. Address your PF position before you start saying you need to replace Alston. The guy’s a fine player, and it’s ridiculous how much he gets hated on by his own team’s fans. Kind of like Smush actually. Smush is easily worse than Rafer, but he’s still hated on more than he should be by Laker fans.

18. Bill and Luke Walton are my favourite athlete father son combo in sports history. Easily. I just love hearing Bill’s take on games. It’s just so funny, and sometimes insane. Makes for great entertainment, something a lot of announcers (looking at you guys Doug and Hubie) lack. The best announcing trio in sports right now is Marv, Bill, and Snapper. Great chemistry, funny, insightful, good play by play, contrasting personalities and opinions, and the best sports personality in the world in Marv. And then you have Luke. We’re straight up collapsing without this guy, and I’m almost glad for it. He deserves more respect. He’s vastly improved his defense and shooting, and he’s still the same great passer that he always was. Great post-entry passer, especially when we need to get the ball to Kobe, and he has also showed off his post game this year. He’s got a great turnaround jumper and he’s much stronger than he looks, so he can back you right down to the basket for an easy layup. Easily my second favourite Laker.

Damn, that turned out to be ridiculously long. Oh well, if anyone actually does decide to read it, enjoy. :)

Last edited by RidonKs : 03-12-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:05 PM   #3
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Celebration - And a bunch of other stuff that won't be very interesting

nice.

Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:23 PM   #4
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

i read about 80% of that..

i dunno how to give an adequate reply to such a long winded analysis of, well... everything.

Its sad that you have no love the Nugz though , BUT i can understand how anyone other than an actual fan would find them so unimpressive. I like the lakers, but i dont like the wizards other than Caron.

Skipped over the Kobe stuff. I think your playoff predictions are OK. Chicago would beat toronto though. And i cant help but expect to see dallas in the Finals against the Pistons.

I dont like Vince Carter either ;)
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #5
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

oh.. and well done on 6000 posts. :)

mind you i almost think people should looked down upon for spending so much time posting on a message board. But im hardly in any position to criticise.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Congratulations. You are a great poster and respected by most. I got a lot of respect for you. And just keep up the good work.

Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:46 PM   #7
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I love you too Ridonks. And though I did read every word of your post, I'm afraid I won't offer direct commentary on any of it, save for one thing: I'm headed to Halifax next weekend, and mark my words, I will kill you with my bare hands if I run into you.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:55 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Glad I haven't posted my pick then. Anyways, we're on our break now, so I'm looking forward to some drinkfests and sleepins over the next 7 days. I doubt I'll be running into you, unless you have some weird high school party fetish. Which I wouldn't find all that surprising to be honest.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:58 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i read most of that, very ineresting. i agree with you about steve blake being the man, and the waltons. congrats on 6,000 posts.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I remeber how I posted how we were similar in ideas. That was not too long ago, but you've come into your own. Good job bro.
BTW, I'm creepin on ya in the ISH Superleague. Be careful, you may have jinxed yourself saying you're in first.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:43 AM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
6. Another continuation about Steve. Man I love writing about this guy. This is more about the Suns though, and another (sort of) argument against Steve. Itís about completely removing a two time MVP from his team, giving them the rest of the season, a training camp, and a new coach to get their **** together, and seeing how theyíd do. And in my opinion, the answer would be pretty damn good. Not nearly as good as they are right now, but theyíd still be a top 6-7 seed in the West. Even better out East. Think about what theyíd have. Amare is one of the best face-up post players in the game. Period. Forget everything youíve heard about him being just a finisher, and not being able to create for himself. Itís all wrong. He can and would be the first offensive option for this team, and heíd be a damned good one at that. Now think about Boris Diaw. Easily a top five passer at the SF position in the league, and excellent high post player, and a nice pick/roll option. Heís the second option on offense. And he works with Leandro. He and Barbosa would learn to run the pick and roll almost as well as Nash does. Barbosaís got the jumper that defenses must respect, andi the speed to get around the screen and beat the secondary defender. He can exploit mismatches almost as well as Nash, because of his speed. And then you have Marion and Bell, who remain what they are now. Spot up shooters, rebounders, defenders, and just guys who bring the intangibles that all great teams have. Iíd pin somewhere around 50 games on them, maybe a little less. Iíll say 48 in 2008. Which is ridiculously good, considering thatís removing ther MVP and superstar.

I agree, I can actually see them winning around 53 games with a new system in place. The system would have to be a lil more half court orientated and I would also rather see Marion traded for a SF that is more suited for a half court game. But w/o nash and given a full season this team would still be a tough team.

BTW...I also love the Barbosa and Amare/Diaw pick and roll
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:48 AM   #12
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

[quote=RidonKs]Glad I haven't posted my pick then. Anyways, we're on our break now, so I'm looking forward to some drinkfests and sleepins over the next 7 days. I doubt I'll be running into you, unless you have some weird high school party fetish. Which I wouldn't find all that surprising to be honest.QUOTE]

For some reason I wouldn't be all that suprised either.

Congrats on the 6000 RidonKs. You are a fantastic poster on here. I respect you a lot.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:50 AM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just in case anyone skimmed through this part of Ridonks posts...You missed out on a gem

Quote:
13. Iím starting to get into techno. Just thought Iíd share that. I actually really like some of the extremely gay techno thatís probably meant for girls. Oh well.

statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:32 AM   #14
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

Congratulation to RidonKs, i'm just posting this bcoz i'm tryin to make it to at least 1000
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:37 AM   #15
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Congrats, it would have been better if you held up a little bit longer and did this on your 10,000 posts... and bro, my team was better than yours in the mock GM thing we did :) ...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: