Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Right this second....the Knicks are the 8th seed.

There is something unsettling about that.....
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: Right this second....the Knicks are the 8th seed.

On paper they should be a team that make the playoffs in the east as a lower seed, so I'm not surprised

I'd be surprised if they got to a higher level than that, though
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

isiah has really surprised me....
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:52 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

go knicks
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:55 PM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
There is something unsettling about that.....
Hey, man... more power to them. I had them dead in the water a couple of months ago.

I'll tell you this... I don't want the Cavs to matchup with the Knicks in the playoffs. The Knicks matchup very well against the Cavs.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:57 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Scary thing is that the Sixers are only 4 games behind them and looking like the better team. talk about an acheivement for a team expected to be last in the league.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:59 PM   #7
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

wow, what's their record?

i knew they'd come creeping up sometime.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:02 AM   #8
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Raptors have two games against the knicks in the next 2 and a half weeks... If there is a push in the knicks to take the atlantic, they must win both games... A split wouldn't matter and if the raps win both games, atlantic is clinched...

P.S. I do know, at this point the Raptors have a comfortable lead in the Atlantic and it is pretty much clinched regardless...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #9
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Yeah, I think the Raps have the Atlantic Division clinched. They are playing pretty damn good basketball. Although there is a chance, i think we can make a push and get out with the 7th seed.

With The Way Indiana, Jersey and Orlando is playing..Knicks are in. I'd rather Face Chicago/Cleveland then to face the Pistons.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice to see the knicks crawl into it, i really didn't think they had it in them this season... congrats fans...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:38 AM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Not only are we Crawling in but we're Crawlin in with Crawford.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:46 AM   #12
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

If they don't finish with a .500 record or better then Isiah should still be fired.

I don't give a **** if they make or miss the playoffs, that team has the talent to be a plus .500 team.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:48 AM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
If they don't finish with a .500 record or better then Isiah should still be fired.

I don't give a **** if they make or miss the playoffs, that team has the talent to be a plus .500 team.

Well In That Case, We must go 11-7 with the rest of the remaining schedule. It's not going to be to tough, we're playing good basketball. If we make the playoffs with a Losing Record Isiah still won't be fired.

Remember If they Fire Zeke then Curry is gone, Dolan is keeping isiah, he made a nice turn around.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:50 AM   #14
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

Damn, they overtook the Magic
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:55 AM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i've been an outspoken critic of thomas's for a couple years now and i still don't think he is the type of guy a franchise as storied and well funded as the knicks should have running the team, but if he gets these guys into the playoffs he certainly deserves at least another season...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: