Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-02-2014, 03:02 AM   #16
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: E3 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
For cod fans there will be a trailer on sunday, and an article with info. There is a video out there showing cod/vice collaboration on something private military contractors related. Hoping that is the focus of the game, looks interesting enough.

Most excited for unknown games, and uncharted 4.

trailer got leaked, so they decided to officially release it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

Kevin Spacey
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #17
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
trailer got leaked, so they decided to officially release it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

Kevin Spacey
Yay kevin spacey. Actually the trailer looks really good. The exo suit brings an interesting dynamic, but hopefully they don't try to go all titanfall with cod, because it just won't work.

Personally I'm most interested in the co op mode. I know it won't be zombies, as unfortunate as that may be, but hopefully it is better than extinction.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:54 PM   #18
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I'm pretty glad CoD is bringing titanfall to PS4, before the sequel arrives.

Nintendo confirmed no new hardware today. I wasn't expecting that and thought it was a silly rumor at best. Also proud of them for once commenting on rumors. Even if it is just to make sure the MK8 Wii U bundle sells.

Ubisoft confirmed we're getting some new The Crew stuff as well. Definitely interested in what Ubisoft is gonna do at their show. Got the new AC(s?), The Crew, potentially The Division, and I'd assume some other new shit.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #19
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kevin Spacey is the only good thing about that new COD game.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #20
KingMillions
I airball my layups

KingMillions has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Kevin Spacey is the only good thing about that new COD game.

Your really going to make the claim over a 2 minutes trailer? It seems kind of pre-mature to make a statement like that, don't you think?
KingMillions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #21
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMillions
Your really going to make the claim over a 2 minutes trailer? It seems kind of pre-mature to make a statement like that, don't you think?

Shit's gonna be the same as the past 5 games except new guns.

If they bring Zombie's back it's a plus.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #22
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Is that a COD game or Iron Man? WTF
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:08 PM   #23
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Naughty Dog posted this today...TLOU 2 confirmed? Maybe? Looks like an older Ellie at least.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #24
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

^ Definitely thought of an Older Ellie.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:36 AM   #25
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Really surprised Nintendo is passing up E3 again this year. They want to maximize their ability to advertise the Wii U, and still think a super-sized Nintendo Direct is the best way to do so. They're nice videos don't get me wrong, but I'm not even sure most people have even heard of one.

All I'm hoping for, for this year's E3 is: Dino Crisis news, a little Assassin's Creed footage, and maybe most importantly :Mass Effect news. The rumored and semi sorta kinda retailer confirmed remastered trilogy. Is it just a direct port? Is the combat system from the first game going to be redone? All the DLC? etc. Even though I'm still upset about how the series ended, I'd buy it day one. I'd like to at least see where they're heading with ME4 as well.

they are still there i think they just don't do a stage show. They will introduce their new stuff through the directs but every single video game blog covers everything they do.

I heard they are supposed to release info on the new zelda for Wii U around the time of E3. Miyamato is supposedly working on an entirely new IP as well, i don't know if it will be shown or talked about.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #26
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
they are still there i think they just don't do a stage show. They will introduce their new stuff through the directs but every single video game blog covers everything they do.

I heard they are supposed to release info on the new zelda for Wii U around the time of E3. Miyamato is supposedly working on an entirely new IP as well, i don't know if it will be shown or talked about.
Yeah they're there, but it's just demos of upcoming games. Last year it was Kart, 3D World, WWHD, and I think DK MIGHT have gotten one.

Zelda U is confirmed for showing, and I'd assume playing. So is Smash Bros. New IP like you said, and that's about it. I think. I don't think the connects are horrible, I even kinda like them, but I just don't think they should pass up the opportunity to display what they've got to the world. They already don't really advertise the Wii U, so why pass up the biggest gaming advertisement there is?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:02 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Is that a COD game or Iron Man? WTF

lol the first thing that popped into my mind was Mass Effect. The Spacey cameo really reminds me of the Martin Sheen cameo for some reason.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #28
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Battlefront confirmed.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:35 PM   #29
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

new COD actually got my interest. Hasnt happened since the first blops.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #30
Brujo
Father give me legs

Brujo is considered somewhat coolBrujo is considered somewhat cool

Sounds like a new mortal kombat will be announced
Brujo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: