Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #121
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: E3 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
AC: Unity looks pretty ****ing cool. I wish co-op wasn't such a huge portion of the marketing tho because I enjoy these games because they are single player games that allow me to explore at my own pace. Not sure I will really use co-op. I usually play at irregular hours and intervals so it doesn't really give me a good opportunity to co-op with friends.

I feel almost exactly the same way, about both AC and especially The Division.

The AC Series has really grown to be one of my favorite series ever. And even as people have grown tired of the convoluted story arc and it's inconsistencies, I seem to have grown fonder of it, because I don't really care about that stuff even a little bit, and find the maps have been laid out better, the side missions more well thought out, the free running made more natural feeling, and even pirating.

Maybe when we get it we should try co-op together, because we probably would be similarly useless and playing at our own pace.

Everything from The Division looks awesome, but I haven't seen anything that makes me think I can even play it by myself.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:00 PM   #122
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Release day purchases for me hands down:

Bloodborne
Metal Gear Solid 5
Witcher 3

Uncharted 90% chance
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #123
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here's some Assassin's Creed info, and it clarifies some of the multiplayer questions that obviously popped up.

Quote:
Cooperative Play

Perhaps the single biggest innovation in Unity is the introduction of four-player cooperative play throughout the campaign. What may not have been clear from Ubisoft’s early demos is how much this cooperative feature is entirely optional. Solo play is still a totally valid way to confront the game, but the option now exists to bring friends along if and when you want some company.

Here’s how it works. While wandering the world, you regularly enter taverns scattered around Paris. These taverns act as a social hub, and often have merchants from whom you can pick up new equipment. More importantly, if you have any friends currently playing Unity, you’ll see a “ghost” version of that player sitting about in the tavern. This indicates that player is out doing missions in their own instance of the game. You can approach their ghost and request to join their mission. If accepted, you are transitioned to their game and both of you reset to the most recent checkpoint, and continue on from there.

Up to four players can join together in this fashion. In your own game, you’ll always be Arno – the other players will look like random other members of your brotherhood. Lots of missions and activities are available for cooperative play, but there are some story missions that are set aside to be solo only.

From 10 things you should know about AC Unity:

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/as...eed-unity.aspx
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #124
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Smash will sell consoles like mario kart did. The rest wont matter.
I'm definitely sold on getting a wiiu after seeing that bit of zelda. Probably not for a while though. There's like a 1% chance it actually comes out on the listed 2015 release date too.
Nah. They've guaranteed it'll come out next year. They've had it slated for that since I think the console launched. Usually if it's a Nintendo studio game (and not Nintendo owned/partnered) they're right on the dot for release. Pikmin 3 was the first game I can remember in a long long time actually getting delayed.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:45 PM   #125
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh wow, that sounds a lot more seamless than I was thinking. Sounds like it has the potential to be a really cool online system.

I have to worry about buying a next gen console first, but yeah I would be down to try out co-op with you. I have the feeling our "co-op" gameplay would end up with us just splitting off to explore the map and periodically meeting up but that actually sounds like it could be a really cool use of the co-op feature.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #126
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

They better put my azz on Mortal Kombat X!

Scorpion! Sub-Zero! I'm coming for you!
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #127
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rainbow six looks very raw
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #128
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AC looks dope. I missed out on the recent games with the ships. I need to get back into AC.

I'm not a battlefield gamer so BF4 was my first experience after COD Ghosts bombed. It wasn't bad but BF Hardline is intriguing because they went away from the usual military game. Cops n crooks idea is dope.

Fable Legends I'm pumped for.

About it for games. The Division yeah but for some reason I feel it'll be a let down.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #129
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

So excited to see Uncharted, but nothing really was shown.
I'm really intrigued by Witched 3, even as a non-RPG fan. I think I will buy it. Also Project Beast looks intense, I'm definitely buying that. Other than that not much else looks that interesting. I'm getting UFC on Tuesday, pre-order it. Than going to buy TLoU and probably GTA 5 for PS4 and just the usual NBA/Madden/FIFA collection. Definitely not getting AC, never really liked it. I might get The Order; but as good as The Division looks, it's an online game so I won't be getting it. Rainbow Six gameplay looked sick tho, I freaking loved it.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: