Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #31
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: How fast is your internet 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Thought you lived in Alabama.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:41 PM   #32
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Thought you lived in Alabama.
I do. It finds the server closest to you (in this case TN) I live like super close to the Tennessee border so I guess that's why it chose that one.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #33
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:52 PM   #34
mr.big35
Banned

mr.big35 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

your canadian didnt know that welcome
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #35
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 05-02-2014, 09:54 PM   #36
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3477304108
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #37
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I envy you so much.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #38
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #39
jaydacris
Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I envy you so much.
everything else sucks where i live

i suppose its the tradeoff
Old 05-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #40
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
You're evil don't laugh at my slow interwebz.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #41
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
everything else sucks where i live

i suppose its the tradeoff
Everything sucks where I live too. WHere's my tradeoff?
Old 05-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #42
jaydacris
Rose

beaches and nice weather!!
Old 05-02-2014, 09:59 PM   #43
Brizzly
😘

Brizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrizzly is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i tested yesterday and got like 11/10 dont remember the ping and just tried again because I know my internet should be faster than that and I got a 37.25/9.62 any explanation why it varies so much?

Tried it at work earlier today and got a 96 dl and 23 ul, that shit is dope.

Edit: I actually got 37.25

Last edited by Brizzly : 05-02-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Brizzly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #44
jaydacris
Rose

who's your internet provider?

was the speed test run with the same server location?

different factors could have affected it. simplest explanation would be if bandwidth was being used by other connections off of your network.

if you tested both times from your computer, and you were the only one using the bandwidth and it was from the same server location... then its just your ISP being gay (sadly it could get worse, with the current battle for net neutrality that the US is having)

4-5 years ago i remember i worked at a call center, and in my department i worked with outsourced comcast calls... man that was a bitch

lot of cable providers, will have slower speeds at peak load times. because your connection is likely shared/split on a node.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #45
iTare
YoungNiggaMoveThatDope

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzly
i tested yesterday and got like 11/10 dont remember the ping and just tried again because I know my internet should be faster than that and I got a 37.25/9.62 any explanation why it varies so much?

Tried it at work earlier today and got a 96 dl and 23 ul, that shit is dope.

Edit: I actually got 37.25
at what time did you try it?
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: