Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #31
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Default Re: Which fans are the hardest to argue with?

You people are all stupid. The Mavs are the best team in the NBA and Dirk is arguably the MVP of the NBA. So what am I supposed to say? Should I not pick my team and not pick Dirk for the MVP award?

Its not like my team is the Raptors and im shoving Bosh for MVP or the Raptors for Eatern Conference champs, those are the people that need to have their head examined.

So basically, if I say Dallas is #1 and Dirk is the MVP (Which is pretty much a concensus right now) I am a homer. But if someone else says it, they're correct. Like I said, you people are stupid.

Last edited by Howard5Dirk41 : 03-13-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:51 PM   #32
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
You're easily one of our worst fans. ManUtd, correct?

Nope, it's ISH's old pal KobeLamar.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:56 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
You people are all stupid. The Mavs are the best team in the NBA and Dirk is arguably the MVP of the NBA. So what am I supposed to say? Should I not pick my team and not pick Dirk for the MVP award?

Its not like my team is the Raptors and im shoving Bosh for MVP or the Raptors for Eatern Conference champs, those are the people that need to have their head examined.

So basically, if I say Dallas is #1 and Dirk is the MVP (Which is pretty much a concensus right now) I am a homer. But if someone else says it, they're correct. Like I said, you people are stupid.

Then leave the board if you feel we are all stupid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:00 PM   #34
yall's G8r bait
Can barely lace up my sneakers

i think the lakers fans are the hardest because MOST of them are just kobe fans and they dont care what u say about anything else about the team they always say somethin like "well kobe is better" something along those lines
yall's G8r bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #35
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Toronto Raptors Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #36
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

New Jersey Nets Fans!!!!!!!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #37
DreamRockets
National High School Star

Quote:

why the fk are u using a heat avatar then ?

Last edited by DreamRockets : 03-13-2007 at 05:06 PM.
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #38
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:

Someone who said Mavs fans are the worst, please someone explain what I am supposed to say when my team in #1 in the L and Dirk is the leading candidate.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #39
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRockets
why the fk aer oyu using a heat avatar then ?

lost a bet
Old 03-13-2007, 05:07 PM   #40
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

Quote:

No, you are the worst to argue with because you are an unreasonable homer who won't listen to any argument.

For example, everytime I try to argue that the Suns will beat the Mavericks these playoffs you say; "Well how come the Mavericks won last time?" Then I'll say; "well we didn't have Amare Stoudemire, our leading scorer." Then you'll say; "Suns fans and your excuses." That is an example of an unreasonable argument, one that you use all the time.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:07 PM   #41
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Mayeb it wasn't you but I was referring to one of the Mavs clowns saying Dirk could average 60+ ppg, and 30 apg.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:14 PM   #42
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
No, you are the worst to argue with because you are an unreasonable homer who won't listen to any argument.

For example, everytime I try to argue that the Suns will beat the Mavericks these playoffs you say; "Well how come the Mavericks won last time?" Then I'll say; "well we didn't have Amare Stoudemire, our leading scorer." Then you'll say; "Suns fans and your excuses." That is an example of an unreasonable argument, one that you use all the time.

Heres why the Suns wont beat the Mavericks in the WCF

#1 Dallas has homecourt Advantage

#2 If the Suns even make it to the WCF, They will have just come off a grueling 7 game series with the Spurs, and we all know about Steve Nashs back and Amares knee, will they hold up while playing every other day?

#3 The Suns have never beaten a superior defensive team that can gameplan for their system and make adjustments from game to game.

# 4 Phoenix may be better than last years team, but so if Dallas with the pickups of Devean George and Greg Buckner. Josh Howard is now a 2nd star along Dirk Nowitzki.

I am not saying the Suns cant beat Dallas, I am jut saying that Dallas will be favored and have the advantages in the series.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:16 PM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Someone who said Mavs fans are the worst, please someone explain what I am supposed to say when my team in #1 in the L and Dirk is the leading candidate.
you are supposed to listen rationally to other positions and engage in meaningful debate. Not every subject begins and ends with dirk. Dirk is a great player, this is probably the best performing mav team of all time, and they will be a good team in the playoffs. No one is arguing any of this. Its how you argue it. If I say, well Damp and Diop can be exposed with mismatches, you respond with "Well Dirk is better than eberybody even the pope". Its not going anywhere
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:18 PM   #44
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

Quote:
Heres why the Suns wont beat the Mavericks in the WCF

#1 Dallas has homecourt Advantage

#2 If the Suns even make it to the WCF, They will have just come off a grueling 7 game series with the Spurs, and we all know about Steve Nashs back and Amares knee, will they hold up while playing every other day?

#3 The Suns have never beaten a superior defensive team that can gameplan for their system and make adjustments from game to game.

# 4 Phoenix may be better than last years team, but so if Dallas with the pickups of Devean George and Greg Buckner. Josh Howard is now a 2nd star along Dirk Nowitzki.

I am not saying the Suns cant beat Dallas, I am jut saying that Dallas will be favored and have the advantages in the series.

Okay, wow I have to say those are good reasons. In the past you definately only said #3, which is the one that I would argue the most.

You must admit though, that is the most logical answer you've ever given me.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #45
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

I hate those fans who will go off topic to defend their teams while the topics aren't about those teams. Can't stand those people. Really.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: