Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Oden says "I'm not NBA ready"

I've heard him say that he needs to stay in school and his mom wants him to stay in school, yet I didn't really believe him. And now with this quote I kinda think he will stay, and he looks like he's going to be a good all-around player. Supposedly he doesn't like the spotlight and he doesn't seem to have this cockiness about him, maybe it's a show, who knows.

Do you believe him?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Oden says "I'm not NBA ready"

good. We don't need another NBA player who, if ever, takes 3-4 years to reach their potential
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

I believe him. He has been saying this same thing for a couple years now. In all the articles or stories done on him people always talk about how humble he is and how dedicated to education he is. Although, I think it might be hard for him to stay all 4 years in college when he is a guaranteed first overall pick.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If and its a big IF OSU were to win the National Title. Would his mind change?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:45 PM   #5
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
good. We don't need another NBA player who, if ever, takes 3-4 years to reach their potential

He could come into the NBA today and be a good starting center. Oden > Jason Collins.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:45 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23

He could come into the NBA today and be a good starting center. Oden > Jason Collins.

bad comparison.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:45 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In other news...Oden says, "I have decided to go play with maccabi tel aviv"

Its true...I swear
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #8
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
bad comparison.

What comparison?
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

noone is better than Collins!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
What comparison?

Oden to Collins. Come on man collins was never hyped to begin with.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #11
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

link?
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #12
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I think one more year would do him good, but as much as I wanna believe this guy, I can't yet. So many people around tourney time say they'll stay in school to hold on to the support of their fans and school, but end up leaving anyway. Whether their intention to stay was genuine or not, I don't know, for some the money becomes too tempting. I think Oden is as pure a guy as you've had come through college, and if I were to believe someone in this type of situation, it'd be him.

STAY IN SCHOOL GREG!!!
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:53 PM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oden is already 20 years past his prime...The man is done.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Oden is already 20 years past his prime...The man is done.

he's playing with one hand.

Give him a break.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glen Davis said he will leave lsu this year. He's gonna take advantage of the draft with the potential guys who might stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
he's playing with one hand.

Give him a break.

You're retarded for that reply to his post.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: