Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Oden says "I'm not NBA ready"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

You're retarded for that reply to his post.

he's playing with an injured hand. Im pretty sure he would be much better with 2 hands at 100%.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #17
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
he's playing with one hand.

Give him a break.

Funny you replied to that post he was clearly being sarcastic since Oden looks like an old man. And he has not been playing with one hand for a while now, still not 100% though. Although most people forget he didn't have post moves in high school either, he is learning now though.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:00 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
he's playing with an injured hand. Im pretty sure he would be much better with 2 hands at 100%.

1. he was being sarcastic since oden is often said to be 40 (due to appearance)
2. his hand isnt injured anymore, in fact he has been using it the past few games. so time to let go of that excuse
3. correction his hand isnt 100% but he has been usiong it

Last edited by GOBB : 03-13-2007 at 08:03 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #19
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
1. he was being sarcastic since oden is often said to be 40 (due to appearance)
2. his hand isnt injured anymore, in fact he has been using it the past few games. so time to let go of that excuse

Adding to your point even though I just said this, Oden didn't really have post moves in high school either.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

didn't know that.

also what he said was true about him being a starting center than Jason. Jason does start after all. Matter of fact I think Oden would make more of an impact than Bynum, elson and oberto (whoever starts), and whoever the sonics center is.

so even if he was sarcastic, it wasn't inaccurate.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:06 PM   #21
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

I say if Boston gets the pick than he wont pass the apportunity to not to be the star of the team and play under Paul Pierce and play in a preety big market.
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Any news on durant?

does he plan on coming out this year?
Old 03-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #23
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong waySupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong way

He's saying

"I know I'll get the money whenever I come out. Theres no rush for that. Right now I love college *****."
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:11 PM   #24
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Oden to Collins. Come on man collins was never hyped to begin with.

I never compared them.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #25
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

as a true 7 foot center he can afford to stay. wing / perimeter players have to go when their draft stock is high. but Oden will always be 7 foot and could still go very high even if he gets injured. different for guards and so called wing players I believe.

I think Durant could come back too. Not everyone has to bolt because they're a guaranteed top five. not like football where injury is more likely. I would love to see them both stay.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:00 PM   #26
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

enough said
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #27
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would really like to see him develop.
Pressure is about life and money ....
Bogut is in his second year -
Andrew Bogut FC 7-0 245 11/28/84 Utah $4,665,960

A contract to pull in this kind of money , makes you set for life . ...
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #28
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
I would really like to see him develop.
Pressure is about life and money ....
Bogut is in his second year -
Andrew Bogut FC 7-0 245 11/28/84 Utah $4,665,960

A contract to pull in this kind of money , makes you set for life . ...

The thing is he probably has some money at it is. He could probably apply for any loan and get it, and he's definitely getting some perks from Ohio State. And if he's as reserved/shy as they say, maybe he just doesn't want the attention that quickly until he develops mentally.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #29
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

If he plays well in the tourney, there's no doubt in my mind that he's still coming out.

They both better come out, shiiiit...Bucks won't have a lottery pick next year.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #30
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope he stays. I'd kill to see him play next season with a year of college ball under his belt and a healthy wrist.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: