Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 07-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #16
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb He begs and she prays..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeace
Since it looks like Wilcox and the sonics are exploring a sign and trade deal i think the kings should atleast look in to it.What about Kenny and Hart for Wilcox i think that would be a good trade cause we need a forward to back up Reef.One who doest mind playing D and Wilcox could fit in great, he blocks shots and he is a great rebounder and he plays Really strong.Think about it and let me know what you guys think.

***** yeah man...but the sonics won't do it because they are probly saving up money because their franchise is all messed up...

But this would be a real dream trade for me.

Kenny Thomas, Hart for Wilcox? Omfg....Sonics get buttraped and Geoff Petrie is a living legend.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:43 PM   #17
kman
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kman has an OK reputation so far
Default B-rad

Brad Miller HAS TO GO. He's too soft. And he's got zero D. Trade him for any center who has a vertical greater than 2 inches for phuck's sake.
kman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #18
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Lightbulb Give me a moment....to clean what you're going to steal...Silver

Well...Brad did pretty well in the regular season..Hopefully the Olympics gets this sucka into basketball. All he wants to do is shoot deer.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:10 PM   #19
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation
Exclamation

kenny thomas sucks...definetly dump him, yes randolph needs a change of scenery so at all costs get randolph!
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:22 PM   #20
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Lightbulb Tell me the storm is over...she can hear the sounds still..

I wouldn't mind ZBo in Sac....Well maybe I would mind because he has a great ugly fat contract, and is coming off a CWebb-esq injury.

So so on ZBo.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:51 PM   #21
bigmeace

bigmeace has an OK reputation so far
Default Camby to Kings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman
Brad Miller HAS TO GO. He's too soft. And he's got zero D. Trade him for any center who has a vertical greater than 2 inches for phuck's sake.

Yes brad has no D, but that dude can shoot and pass.Last year in the playoffs both him and Bibby were wore down from extintsive play during the regular season,so i suggest that we get a definsive back up for him.Think about Camby for Hart and Kenny Thomas because it looks like denver is set a center with nene and elson and they're planing to trade K-Mart.It seem they would be looking for a Forward and kenny would be a good fit,but first things first get Bonzi back then sign Songila to back up Reef. Next year we can go all the way with that roster if it pans out

Last edited by bigmeace : 07-08-2006 at 02:02 PM.
bigmeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:17 PM   #22
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Lightbulb Veecera eyes.....watch them burn...

I'd welcome Darius back but, I don't know. He's just a smaller version of Brad Miller...
Old 07-08-2006, 11:58 PM   #23
sac#1

sac#1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmeace
Yes brad has no D, but that dude can shoot and pass.Last year in the playoffs both him and Bibby were wore down from extintsive play during the regular season,so i suggest that we get a definsive back up for him.Think about Camby for Hart and Kenny Thomas because it looks like denver is set a center with nene and elson and they're planing to trade K-Mart.It seem they would be looking for a Forward and kenny would be a good fit,but first things first get Bonzi back then sign Songila to back up Reef. Next year we can go all the way with that roster if it pans out

I agree 100%!
sac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:52 PM   #24
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
I don't care who we trade Kenny for, just get him the !@#$ outta here. Package him with Bonzi because it looks like we are going to sign and trade him....

But it wouldn't be bad if Bonzi stayed also...

I dont know what you guys have against thomas...yes he is very undersized and he is making cash but he is a solid player. He can post double doubles if he get playing time. He's a hard worker and can bang down low...he's not the best player but he does provide more good than bad
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:22 PM   #25
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Angry Sharpem the talent....feel the teeth of the anguish of a sabretooth...

If you watched Kenny Thomas for 82 games than you would probably know what we are talking about. Late in the season, he barely had any confidence to do anything. Take a jumpshot, make the right plays, or even make a lay-up.

He makes bad decisions and he gets blocked by the rim because he turns a simple layup into a complicated one.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: