Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #16
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
please, no virgin drinkers in here.

sorry, i'm underage
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
sorry, i'm underage

not meant as an insult. just saying. if you are underage, please feel free to learn about the varous drinks so once you get fake ID, you can try it.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:18 PM   #18
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
not meant as an insult. just saying. if you are underage, please feel free to learn about the varous drinks so once you get fake ID, you can try it.

haha word
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:29 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Idk i dont know the various drinks due to me being 16 but from what i drank i love vodka(absolut usually too poor to get grey goose) and rum.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:30 PM   #20
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
something I tried recently was a Tom Collins, basically gin with soda water and syrup.
That is an old classic. It is interesting to look at the changes in drinking aptterns in the US over the last 50 years.
Rye whiskey was the #1 liquor, now you can hardly find it.
Tequila is the #1 liquor now.

Coors used to be a regional beer that was special when someone brought it home on a trip (even into the 70s). Kinda like Ying Ling or Bell's, etc.

No real market for any ales, just american lagers. Now mil. is the 7th city in terms of beer production

Still mostly american lagers and crappy flavored malt liquor drinks. Its hilarious that I can be called out for drinking malt liquor cause its cheap and im broke. but once you raise the rent to $7 a sixer and get sorostitutes to drink it its acceptable. Friggin downfall of american drinking right there. On a related note try http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:38 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ying Ling

Its spelled Yuengling or something like that idk im from PA so i get it a lot and my family loves it so whenever they get drunk a BBQ's i can always sneak a couple.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:45 PM   #22
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Its spelled Yuengling or something like that idk im from PA so i get it a lot and my family loves it so whenever they get drunk a BBQ's i can always sneak a couple.
for sure, the black and tan is the bomb, but its only regionally distributed. Used to make my jersey friends pick up a case on the way to chicago.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #23
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the routine at the bar / club

beer: heineken or corona
liquor: henny
cocktail: long island
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:30 PM   #24
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mostly beer. And mostly Newcastle, Smithicks, sometimes Guiness. When it gets hot I drink Sam's Summer Ale usually, or sometimes Corona.

I don't drink hard liquor nearly as much. When I do, it's usually good Scotch or Whiskey. I like Gin and Grapefruit Juice too, but Gin has a tendency to get me a little riled, so I have to go easy. Also, grapefruit juice aint easy coming back the other way.

I don't care for Vodka. It has this sort glassy aftertaste affect that I don't like, like it's coating your mouth.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #25
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we should categorize our drink, there are so many different kinds for different occasions.

beer: dos xx, asahi, fat tire
shot: patron silver chilled, chilled grey goose
club drink: grey goose and tonic
pool side/lounge: mojito, frozen margarita
wine: i like most but i'm partial to shiraz right now
celebration: cristal, moet, dom, vous in that order of preference.

i used to drink XO alot, but i can't anymore. been too ****ed off of it too many times. in fact, i cant drink any of the dark liquors anymore, be it cognac, crown, whiskey, etc.

Last edited by rezznor : 03-14-2007 at 06:12 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 PM   #26
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

i tried one of those Chinese beers the other day. Tsingdao. all of my chinese friends said their beer was the ****. i tried it. nothin too special. nothing a Heineken or Coors can't replace.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:46 PM   #27
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Southern comfort and lemonade with ice
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #28
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

does anyone like Mike's Hard Lemonade? i've actually never tried it. is it worth it?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:08 PM   #29
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound

So is being full of yourself

I've done plenty besides alcohol. Alcohol doesn't really offer much of an introspective experience.

"Ever notice the drugs that do nothing for you are legal, but the drugs that open your mind and make you realize how you're being ****ed are illegal." - Bill Hicks (quoted from memory. Probably ****ed it up, but that's the general idea.)

Besides, I'm just joking. I do drink milk, too.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:08 AM   #30
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

johnnie black and soda
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: