Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
Brujo
Father give me legs

Default Halo 5:Guardians

Coming fall 2015.

Quote:
"Making a Halo game that runs at 60 frames per second, on dedicated servers, with the scope, features, and scale we’ve been dreaming of for more than a decade, is non-trivial," said 343 Industries general manager Bonnie Ross. "It’s a task that we, at 343 Industries, are taking very seriously to ensure we deliver the Halo game that fans deserve, and a game that is built from the ground up for Xbox One."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/hal.../1100-6419677/

E3 should have more details I hope.
Brujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:23 PM   #2
Rose
good scorer

Default Re: Halo 5:Guardians

Chief getting that sex change. Dayyyyuuuum that new bod.

I guess Halo 2 remake is the Halo coming out this fall.

Last edited by Rose : 05-16-2014 at 05:26 PM.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

Serious question, no hate or anything, but how many halo games, including anniversary editions will halo 5 make in 2015? Seriously what 14 years and 8 games? Is that right? Crazy, I wish other developers would do that, I'm looking at you bethesda (elder scrolls).
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
Rose
good scorer

http://kotaku.com/report-halos-1-4-c...-hd-1577664919

That would make me get a bone. IF it includes Reach. If not....meh.

Last edited by Rose : 05-16-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:26 PM   #5
Al Thornton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
http://kotaku.com/report-halos-1-4-c...-hd-1577664919

That would make me get a bone. IF it includes Reach. If not....meh.

reach 8-/. u could just play reach right now u idiot

i would possibly get it for halo 2 if it had multiplayer and people were playing it. the greatest
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:39 AM   #6
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
reach 8-/. u could just play reach right now u idiot

i would possibly get it for halo 2 if it had multiplayer and people were playing it. the greatest
....Which I do.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:49 AM   #7
CarlosBoozer
Boozer and Lebron Fam

CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:29 PM   #8
Brujo
Father give me legs

I was thinking since its going to be a master cheif collection maybe a 3 disc set?

1 disk halo 1 and 2 campaign, disc 2 Halo 3 and 4 campaign and Disc 3 can be multiplayer where every single map from all 4 games can be played.

Something like that.
Brujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #9
Rose
good scorer

I think it'll be 3 but just one for each game. I would love to be able to play all the maps from all the games...but I just can't see them doing that. In theory they could run it like the Reach/ODST anniversary server thingy that was weird as ****. But also awesome.And that would allow all the maps.
Old 05-25-2014, 12:09 AM   #10
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

http://arcadesushi.com/halo-5-guardi...new-character/

Quote:
Josh Holmes, executive producer for Halo 5: Guardians, has clarified a lot of Internet rumors and speculation by Tweeting some information about the new cover character. The official art released by 343 Industries that was used to announce Halo 5 depicts a mysterious Spartan character with Master Chief in the character’s reflection amid a desert landscape. Holmes shot down many of rumors by officially stating that the character is neither Palmer from Halo: Spartan Assault or Cortana. He also confirmed that the character is male and a completely new character — it definitely isn’t the Arbiter or Sgt. Johnson.
When placed side by side, the two Spartans’ differences become much mo

So i guess thats Master Chief and another spartan.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:23 AM   #11
Rose
good scorer

not a girl character
Old 11-20-2014, 08:41 AM   #12
Im Still Ballin
WoooOOOOooooooooo!!!!!

I'm saying it now.

This game will be amazing. It will blow Halo 4 (An admirable first attempt by a new company) out of the water. The multiplayer will be like Halo 2. Arena style, fast paced. Greatness. The story should be sweet aswell. One of the things I love about the Halo franchise are the campaigns. Great replay-ability. I still play Legendary Halo 1 runs on the classic Xbox all the time. Its timeless fun. Timeless game.

I'm so ****ing hyped for Halo 5.
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #13
Rose
good scorer

Quote:
Last month, I promised the Halo and Xbox community that addressing the matchmaking issues and other bugs impacting players' experience with Halo: The Master Chief Collection was our #1 priority. We've been working around the clock deploying weekly content updates and numerous server-side adjustments that have shown good results and we're encouraged by the feedback we're hearing from you. Another big hurdle was overcome when we added fan-favorite playlists, such as SWAT and Halo: CE, back to our matchmaking menu and we plan to add more soon. Next week, we'll release a content update that will add all 10 episodes of the cooperative experience "Spartan Ops" for Halo 4, and will address other issues. I assure you that the team will continue to work on additional content updates to further improve the all-up gameplay experience.

This has been a humbling experience and highlighted how we as a studio can – and need – to do better for Xbox fans around the world. We are so grateful to our fans who have stood by our side and we appreciate all of your patience as we worked through these issues. As a token of our appreciation and to thank fans for the continued support and understanding, we will be offering the following items, for free, to anyone who has played Halo: The Master Chief Collection online since launch (11.11.14) through today (12.19.14).*

1 Month of Xbox Live Gold
Exclusive In-Game Nameplate
Exclusive In-Game Avatar
* For specifics on eligibility and further details on the offer, visit the FAQ at:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/communit...

Additionally, you've told us that you want more Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer map content and Halo 3: ODST on Xbox One. As a future bonus, we're going to make these happen and give them to you for free. We are just now starting work with our partners to bring both to Halo: The Master Chief Collection and will share more specific details on timing in the coming months. But for now, here's what you can expect:

Halo 3: ODST Campaign – Development has just started on the campaign for Halo 3: ODST, which will be available within Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and upgraded to 1080p resolution, running at 60fps. It will be available for free to anyone who has played Halo: The Master Chief Collection since launch (11.11.14) through today (12.19.14).* Thanks to our friends at Bungie for creating the original "Halo 3: ODST" campaign.
"Relic" Halo 2: Anniversary Multiplayer Map – Available via a free content update to Halo: The Master Chief Collection, we will reimagine the fan-favorite map "Relic," fully remastered and running at 1080p resolution and 60fps. We chose this map based on its suitability for Slayer and Objective modes and its ability to support teams of varying sizes. And you can trust that Certain Affinity will tune and tweak the map to make it even better than you remember. 3
The satisfaction and joy of our fans is absolutely critical to everyone at 343 Industries and we regret the issues and the frustration you have endured. We are truly sorry and thank you for your continued patience and support of the Halo franchise.
Sincerely,

Bonnie Ross

Head of 343 Industries
Free ODST and another map. Nice. Plus one month gold is awesome since mine was running out soon.

Semi-surprised they're doing ODST. A couple interviews I'd read always had them really hesitant to do ODST, and iffy on Reach. Still pretty awesome, I enjoyed ODST's campaign quite a bit.
Old 12-29-2014, 01:30 PM   #14
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Beta is out

Played one game and damn everytime I died it was because of a grenade. I like the sounds of the game.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:56 PM   #15
Rose
good scorer

I enjoy the sounds as well. The two maps aren't bad either. I seem to be exceptionally bad at the game. Seems like all the map weapons are better than the rifle. But I love the ability to always run and the thruster thing is really nice as well. Saves me a bit from grenades.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: