Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-21-2014, 12:49 AM   #511
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
SAC pick ain't that great, defensive big would be nice I suppose

they need vonleh
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 12:51 AM   #512
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Which bust/tweener would the Cavs pick this year?

marcus smart ? am not saying he would bust but in my eyes he is a tweener
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:06 AM   #513
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cavs will Pick Embiid. Lel
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:08 AM   #514
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, I did not see this coming. I just hope we don't blow it again with the pick.

If Embiid's back looks ok he should be the pick, otherwise I would go for Parker. Not really sold on Wiggins.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:08 AM   #515
Dr. Cheesesteak
Local High School Star

Dr. Cheesesteak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
they need vonleh
Vonleh would be nice, especially if Cousins focuses more on the post.

But really, it all depends on what happens w/ Gay and Isaiah.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #516
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
Vonleh would be nice, especially if Cousins focuses more on the post.

But really, it all depends on what happens w/ Gay and Isaiah.
Hopefully they leave
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 01:33 AM   #517
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Cavs will go Embiid or Wiggins.

They will have a stroooong team.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:16 AM   #518
Verticality
I give, trade Hib.

Verticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableVerticality is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Damn, these young brothas depressed as shit. Starting their careers in Cleveland and Milwaukee. Ouch.

At least they'll be near each other.
Verticality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:25 AM   #519
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Don't worry. The Cavs will f#ck up this draft too.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:34 AM   #520
Yankstar
#SAS

Yankstar has decent reputation

Inb4 Embiid =Greg Oden
Yankstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:21 AM   #521
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Neither wiggins or parker wanna play for the shitty bucks or cavs...........a damn shame orlando didnīt get number 1 or 2
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:52 AM   #522
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Wow, I did not see this coming. I just hope we don't blow it again with the pick.

If Embiid's back looks ok he should be the pick, otherwise I would go for Parker. Not really sold on Wiggins.
Agreed. Embiid is the pick pending the medical. If things don't look right, go Parker or Wiggins. I personally favor Wiggins at the moment. That could change, but he's a rare athlete... very rare.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:23 AM   #523
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

free spk
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:05 AM   #524
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
Hopefully they leave
Yeap and I hope we trade the pick and Derrick Williams/Jason Thompson or Carl Landry for Tyson Chandler and Shumpert, than use the money Gay left on the table to sign Livingston or Lowry. If it's another season of chucking and isolation bball I don't think I will be able to take it.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 05-21-2014 at 08:08 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:41 AM   #525
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetslc88
One looks petrified the other looks mortified.
Embiid: How do I run out of this joint. Can I go back to school.
Wiggins: This has to be some type of cruel joke, right, right.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: