Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #31
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "The Raptors are better than the Nets"

the only real streaks i know of this year are by teams like the mavs, suns and spurs...
Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #32
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

GoRapz is banned, hahahahahah! But why?
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #33
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
GoRapz is banned, hahahahahah! But why?

it'll only be a few days, but I to Jeff for doing this for us Net and Knick fans.

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 03-15-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:18 PM   #34
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I agree with everybody that has said that Toronto will most likely get knocked out in the first round. The Raps most likely won't make any noise in the playoffs this year. However, in a few years as the Raptors gain experience you have to admit that they will be a very scary team to face.

To Richmo: The Raptors biggest weakness is not their point guard play. If you watch them play then you will see that their pg play is very strong. Their biggest weakness is rebounding and insied toughness.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #35
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

hey I was one of the first to admit the Raptors have proved that they are legit.

and like you said, I also agree they may not win the First Round this year because of a lack of interior toughness and lack of experience in the playoffs. but they definitely won't get swept, especially if they get homecourt.

but I agree, if you guys get a new coach, add a few more pieces, Raptors have a good cfhance to be a perennial playoff player.

though with the Nets at full strength next year, with a few more additions to add defensive toughness, and NO SEVERE INJURIES, then the Raptors will have their hands full next season.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #36
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
I agree with everybody that has said that Toronto will most likely get knocked out in the first round. The Raps most likely won't make any noise in the playoffs this year. However, in a few years as the Raptors gain experience you have to admit that they will be a very scary team to face.
i never had a problem respecting another team's accomplishments. give me a nice relaxed environment and i'm happy to salute the raps for all that they've accomplished this year. i'm even willing to salute the job thomas has done coaching in NY, even tho i've been pretty critical of his work for the past couple years. even billy king bit the bullet and did what he needed to do for years now in trading iverson, and now the sixers are a better team. so respect to him as well.

the biggest problem i have is when jackasses invade other teams areas just looking to stir up trouble.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:11 AM   #37
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Why do you think that people will be scared to face New Jersey?

I wouldn't want to Face Kidd, RJ and VC first round. They could be dangerous and then you add Mikki Moores mid range game. This team is just battling injuries and are taking tough losses.

Raps are having a better year then the Nets and the Rest of the Atlantic but you shouldn't be trolling. The reason being is that the Nets have had the better record the last 5 years and probably more and you don't see them Trolling.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:44 PM   #38
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
I wouldn't want to Face Kidd, RJ and VC first round. They could be dangerous and then you add Mikki Moores mid range game. This team is just battling injuries and are taking tough losses.

Raps are having a better year then the Nets and the Rest of the Atlantic but you shouldn't be trolling. The reason being is that the Nets have had the better record the last 5 years and probably more and you don't see them Trolling.

How am I trolling? I was asking a serious question.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:05 PM   #39
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i don't think italian was trolling- it was a clean, honest question.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #40
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

Quote:

To Richmo: The Raptors biggest weakness is not their point guard play. If you watch them play then you will see that their pg play is very strong. Their biggest weakness is rebounding and insied toughness.
I agree with you "The Italian" they will get better with time. They will be flat out dangerous after a year or two of playoff experience.

I did not mean to say that they have a bad point guard. I just meant that he is inexperienced come playoff time. I still think this will be exposed. Only time will tell. I could be wrong.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:55 PM   #41
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
I agree with you "The Italian" they will get better with time. They will be flat out dangerous after a year or two of playoff experience.

I did not mean to say that they have a bad point guard. I just meant that he is inexperienced come playoff time. I still think this will be exposed. Only time will tell. I could be wrong.

Ok I see where you are coming from.
Old 03-17-2007, 04:09 PM   #42
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IT seems that all the dumb posters for every team fam hide in the team forums lol. But there is some Crap Raps fans that are on the main board. Know what I mean? I think you do.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #43
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
IT seems that all the dumb posters for every team fam hide in the team forums lol. But there is some Crap Raps fans that are on the main board. Know what I mean? I think you do.
what??!!
Old 03-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #44
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknine15
what??!!
Hes talking about GoRapz I think
Old 03-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #45
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
How am I trolling? I was asking a serious question.

I wasn't talking about you, i was talking abotu gorapz.

No bad blood, i agree with what you said about the raps.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread