Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 05-22-2014, 06:40 AM   #1
Real14
Banned

Real14 has decent reputationReal14 has decent reputation
Default 93 Suns Appreciation Thread

Tha Phoenix Suns in 1992-93 were amazing. They made tha finals getting by tough teams like tha lakers, rockets, and sonics but they just couldn't get by prime Jordan and tha bulls. They were led by season mvp barkley and all star K.J. They had good role players like A.C, thunder dan, Ceballos, and chambers as well. Tha best phoenix suns team that I ever saw

What do you appreciate about this powerful team?

Real14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:36 PM   #2
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 93 Suns Appreciation Thread

Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
Kukoc
Decent playground baller

Kukoc has not been impressing people

That was a great team, they just got beaten by the greatest player ever
Kukoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:23 AM   #4
Rondooooooooooo
Liquid Swordsman

Rondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation hereRondooooooooooo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real14

I had this poster hanging up in my room when I was a kid....KJ was my favorite player growing up
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #5
barkleynash
Good High School Starter

barkleynash has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real14
Tha Phoenix Suns in 1992-93 were amazing. They made tha finals getting by tough teams like tha lakers, rockets, and sonics but they just couldn't get by prime Jordan and tha bulls.

Unfortunately our favorite team never did get past the damn Rockets any year Barkley played them. It was the Spurs they took out that year in the west semis capped by Barkley's game winner in game 6.

I still think if Ceballos never got injured that year Suns woulda won the title. Cedric was always very efficient vs Jordan's Bulls scoring 19.6 ppg and shooting 58%, plus a solid 6 rebounds. More importantly we wouldn't have had to have Dumas on the floor too much who was forced to be over used in the finals. But who knows right...
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: