Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-16-2007, 02:57 AM   #1
Rebel INS
I hit open 5-footers

Rebel INS has decent reputation
Default Is it too feminine for a guy to listen to Corinne Bailey Rae?

I cant help but say that i love her cd. Her voice is so smooth and relaxing. It's a good break from the hip-hop that i usually listen to. Anyone else her corinne bailey rae fans?
Rebel INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:52 AM   #2
The Hick
I airball my layups

The Hick has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Is it too feminine for a guy to listen to Corinne Bailey Rae?

Hell no, I say go for it Liberace.
The Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:57 AM   #3
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hick
Hell no, I say go for it Liberace.

El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 AM   #4
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

naw man, listen to whatever you want. I listen to bjork.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:52 AM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Bjork is good but there's something about her that makes me want to rip my teeth out. Besides, it seems like everyone that wants to seem Eurocool is like, "Yeah I listen BJORK", like it's some sort of badge of honor or something.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:17 AM   #6
gagnants
I brick open layups

gagnants has an OK reputation so far

i saw her live at the montreal jazz festival. she put on a great show. i've never listened to her cd end to end though but i imagine it's pretty good.
gagnants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:24 AM   #7
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Good music doesn't have a gender. Her album is very good. ENJOY!!
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:10 AM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
Good music doesn't have a gender. Her album is very good. ENJOY!!
yeah, you should like listening to neautiful women singing. Now if you listened to Lance Bass or Timbalake, and went to their concerts with a bunch of 14 yr old girls, that'd be pretty feminine.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:19 AM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
yeah, you should like listening to neautiful women singing. Now if you listened to Lance Bass or Timbalake, and went to their concerts with a bunch of 14 yr old girls, that'd be pretty feminine.

Its nothing wrong listenin to females sing. Its even alright to a Corinne concert.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah there's nothin wrong with listenin to women sing. I've caught myself driftin away in some Norah Jones and Vanessa Carlton before lol.

Like Boozehound said if anything its better to listen to a woman sing than to listen to some of these men singers
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #11
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

yeah you can listen to it. but i heard you can't sing along. if you do. you will get infected with the manuwannapenislickis blister around your oral regions.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:51 AM   #12
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah there's nothin wrong with listenin to women sing. I've caught myself driftin away in some Norah Jones and Vanessa Carlton before lol.

Like Boozehound said if anything its better to listen to a woman sing than to listen to some of these men singers

Speaking of Norah Jones, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks she's f-ing beautiful!!!
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Speaking of Norah Jones, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks she's f-ing beautiful!!!

Nope i'm with you on that one. Girl is beautiful
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:26 PM   #14
Moose

Cool Re: Is it too feminine for a guy to listen to Corinne Bailey Rae?

Quote:

I'm glad someone else thinks so too. Shes preeeeeettyy
Old 03-16-2007, 06:46 PM   #15
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Bjork is good but there's something about her that makes me want to rip my teeth out. Besides, it seems like everyone that wants to seem Eurocool is like, "Yeah I listen BJORK", like it's some sort of badge of honor or something.

You're reading way into my post. I like Bjork because she makes good music and it has a unique sound, nothing more, nothing less. Some of my favorite Bjork songs are:

Bjork - Venus as a Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXXckQcW-_0

Bjork - Possibly Maybe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yrd0K9k-Gw

Bjork - Army Of Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyEJxzQM24Q
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: