Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2007, 10:42 AM   #16
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Karl Malone on the Mavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Yeh, that would be good, Karl at PF, Reggie at SG, Dead corpse at SF, mummified body at pg and Dr Naitsmith at C

I just spilled bongwater all over myself reading this

kumquat got his A game today
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:46 AM   #17
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeh, that would be good, Karl at PF, Reggie at SG, Dead corpse at SF, mummified body at pg and Dr Naitsmith at C

and still no team for pippen
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:14 AM   #18
Moose

Quote:

I would kill for that line up.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #19
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
I lost a lot of respect for malone when he jumped shipped to the Lakers, i think it would be gone if he signed with the mavs. Malone is retired so is his number, hes not MJ he doesnt need to come out of retirement.

I didn't have any problems with Malone "jumping ship" as you say. I wished it wouldn't have been the Lakers, but that's just how things worked out, that was the best situation at the time. Plus, Gary Payton kinda forced him to go, Karl likes to talk without really thinking things through sometimes... he said if Payton signed with LA, then Karl would play for $1.5 million or whatever it was... So Gary said sure.. I'll sign with LA then, and so Malone kinda cornered himself, but he was excited about it anyway.

Malone actually helped the Jazz, they were looking to go into rebuilding mode and John and Karl were just holding them back from doing that. The Jazz were going to have to pay Karl a lot to stay (like $20 million), and he was worth that, the only reason he took so little money in LA was because of the situation they had, and that he wanted a real chance to win a championship.

But Karl is never going to play again, for the Mavs or anyone else. He is retired for good, and after watching him for his whole career, it's obvious that since his mom died, he lost his enthusiasm to play ball.
This is a fantasy thread.

Last edited by Chalkmaze : 03-16-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:19 PM   #20
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Nope. Mav's dont need him.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:04 PM   #21
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

No
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:07 PM   #22
FabCasablancas
Banned

FabCasablancas has decent reputation

Alias boy is out and laughing at his own jokes.. since no one else will..
FabCasablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #23
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
Alias boy is out and laughing at his own jokes.. since no one else will..

last vestige of a boy who got called out
Old 03-16-2007, 03:49 PM   #24
FabCasablancas
Banned

Nah.. aliases are the last vestige of the loser.. they know they've lost and can't win so they have to resort to dirty pool.. but you know that already don't you..
Old 03-16-2007, 03:51 PM   #25
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
Nah.. aliases are the last vestige of the loser.. they know they've lost and can't win so they have to resort to dirty pool.. but you know that already don't you..

hello I am TMOGE

perhaps you have seen me before in other threads?

here is a list of my aliases

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/memberlist.php
Old 03-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #26
FabCasablancas
Banned

No need to state the obvious... even your alias reeks of you alias boy..

When you have to laugh at your own jokes and give yourself props.. that's an all-time low.. that's looney bin low.. : Won't be long and you will start believing you really are different people just to survive..

Last edited by FabCasablancas : 03-16-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:26 PM   #27
mountaingoat
Decent playground baller

mountaingoat has an OK reputation so far

shaq will be more alluring than the mavs. besides, you don't want to turn your team into the refuge for retired players who never won a title and want to join a contender. again, that's shaq's department. like, when he left the lakers and brought the entire team with him to miami.
mountaingoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #28
iscariot
I airball my layups

iscariot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Would a live corpse be someone like Pippen? I think it most unkind that you'd place an actual corpse over Pippen, Pippen would (probably) still beat it down the floor...
iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #29
FabCasablancas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaingoat
shaq will be more alluring than the mavs. besides, you don't want to turn your team into the refuge for retired players who never won a title and want to join a contender. again, that's shaq's department. like, when he left the lakers and brought the entire team with him to miami.

It worked though.. Moruning and Payton were big poarts of them winning last season.. I saw Zo get away with a lot of stuff some scrub wouldn't have..

I am sure those refs would flash right back to the old days when Malone would flagrant someone and they looked the other way..
Old 03-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #30
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Give me Scottie Pippen or Reggie if we're going with the old-timers
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: