Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Gilbert Arenas related to Vince or T-Mac?

Is Gilbert Arenas related at all to Vince Carter or Tracy McGrady? My friend said he heard they were, but he's a drug addict.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Gilbert Arenas related to Vince or T-Mac?

lol...
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

:
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Is Gilbert Arenas related at all to Vince Carter or Tracy McGrady? My friend said he heard they were, but he's a drug addict.

Nothing more to say.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #5
JMEWLS

yeaah, its true. and im related to dwight howard.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #6
KING H
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KING H has an OK reputation so far

yeah they chill at the summer time.
KING H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:41 PM   #7
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputationKOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputation

KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:55 PM   #8
One of Shemps Kids

Vince and Tracy are cousins.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:56 PM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i know t-mac and vince are cousins.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:58 PM   #10
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by One of Shemps Kids

Really? I bet that you were the only one that knew that.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:05 PM   #11
One of Shemps Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
Really? I bet that you were the only one that knew that.

Your a real dumb **** aren't you? You're illiterate as well. The thread starter said that Gilbert Arenas is the cousin of either Tracy or Vince Carter. I explained to him, in his thread, that is was Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady that are cousins, not Gilbert Arenas and one of the two. You should keep yor dumb ass out of threads if you can't understand them.

Dumb sh*t.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #12
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Your a real dumb **** aren't you? You're illiterate as well. The thread starter said that Gilbert Arenas is the cousin of either Tracy or Vince Carter. I explained to him, in his thread, that is was Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady that are cousins, not Gilbert Arenas and one of the two. You should keep yor dumb ass out of threads if you can't understand them.

Sounds like your the illiterate one.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #13
One of Shemps Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
Sounds like your the illiterate one.

It doesn't take someone with any sort of reading comprehension to know not to keep a drug addict in his core group of friends. Not only that, but to believe everything his crack addict friend says and then immediately post about it on ISH.

Crack addict: Hey, no gunz, bud. I got this great score on LCD's. Just give me like 200 Bucks, bro!
NoGunz: Wow, are you serious? Can I tell everyone on ISH and hook em up?
Crack addict
: Yeah, sure.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:16 PM   #14
Cafca
I airball my layups

Cafca has an OK reputation so far

But what you said can be interpreted different ways. You just said:

Quote:

I don't mean to call you out or anything, I'm just saying that it was a statement. All the exchanges of hate since then could have been avoided if you said "No, Vince and Tracy are cousins."

I know what you meant though...
Cafca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:22 PM   #15
ekzistenz
Decent playground baller

ekzistenz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by One of Shemps Kids
Your a real dumb **** aren't you? You're illiterate as well. The thread starter said that Gilbert Arenas is the cousin of either Tracy or Vince Carter.

Where did the thread starter say that Gil is the cousin of Tmac or Vince exactly? Oops!
ekzistenz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: