Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #16
VCdabest
I brick open layups

VCdabest has not been impressing people
Default Re: Vince Carter, most double teamed player in the league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
::He got doubled virtually every possession at the end of the fourst and in OT. And it still didn't matter, he just dribbled around the double team.

exactly my point, he didn't get doubled virtually the whole game except for the end of the fourth and ot which is a given and just dribbled his way out when it happened, like i said.

But with VC he gets doubled from the first possesion of the game and i'm therefore also askin if you think teams have figured him out, because he cant just dribble himself out of situations like Kobe did yesterday, so they pounce on him early and often.
VCdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:48 AM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vince Carter, most double teamed player in the league?

No, he doesn't. You're wrong.

That's really the only way this conversation can lead. The fact that your username is "VCdabest" doesn't help your cause either.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: