Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #1
stoopidraptor
Kids at the park dunk on me

stoopidraptor has an OK reputation so far
Default Raps vs. Knicks...

Okay, you gotta play better on your home floor...

The Raps are in town to make up for the loss vs. the Rockets, they got smacked by Rafer...and Big Mac...Raps usually don't like losing two in a row...so what do the knicks have planned...

The only way you beat the raps is if you out score the raps by at least 10 in the first quarter...

or just keep feeding E.Curry the Ball....we got no one who can stop him...

Stuff that will make you lose to the raps...

- Starbury and Francis can not co-exist...
- Crawford's injury
- Knicks jacking up 3's trying to keep up with Bargnani
- your coach..he definitely can draft players though...

I know a lot of you knick fans love Frye...but trust me your coach is going to trade this guy along with a package deal to another team in the off-season...book it..
stoopidraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raps vs. Knicks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopidraptor

The Raps are in town to make up for the loss vs. the Rockets, they got smacked by Rafer...and Big Mac...Raps usually don't like losing two in a row...so what do the knicks have planned...

The only way you beat the raps is if you out score the raps by at least 10 in the first quarter...

- Crawford's injury

I know a lot of you knick fans love Frye...but trust me your coach is going to trade this guy along with a package deal to another team in the off-season...book it..

I agree 100% with you on that one. Frye is done as a Knick. If Lee were not hurt Frye wouldn't even be playing more than 15 minutes a game. He hasn't even earned that. Didn't Frye play for four years in college? Hard to tell, he still has a scared little boy mindset. Even though he may have been best available when we drafted him, I didn't like the pick. And I don't like Frye at all now. What is his true game? No one knows. Is he a post palyer? No, he won't stay down there. Can't use Curry as an excuse because it doesn't affect Lee at all and he has absolutely ZERO plays called for him. Is frye a jumpshooting marksman. No, that usually where the bulk of his misses come from. Frye is some doo-doo.

But back to the thread, I think the Knicks will win at home against the Raps. but our division record is the worst in the league. As our bigs crash the boards and the guards feed Curry first then we have a good shot.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:42 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

We Won In by 18, it should have been worst but Jerome James, Kelvin Cato, Malik Rose, Mardy Collins and Nate Robinson played the last 5 minutes.

It was Great.

We took over in the 3rd Quarter, Marbury and Balkman sparked it.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoopidraptor

- Crawford's injury

Wow, this post is pretty much the oppposite of what actually happened. Are you related to Konex?
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It was a very good win. Anytime you can get a nice win against a division rival that's always a plus. Some other keys to consider.

1)10....count em only 10 turnovers.
2) 25 assists...finding the open man and cutters is always a great way to stay competitve against ANYONE. it help offset the 3pt mises and poor free throw shooting.
3) Guys who bring energy got some run today. Balkman making the most of those 30+ minutes.
4) Guys caring about defense for once. 5 team blocks, forcing 19 turnovers,
Great all around team win. Hopefully it will motivate them down the stretch and Zeke don't get dumb and forget who he should be rewarding minutes to.

BTW...I'm glad to see Frye knock down those jumpers. I wish he wouldn't take so many though. With his athleticism, he should be pounding the ball straight through the rim.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice game guys
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #7
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

now the clippers need to beat the nets so they get into the 8th spot.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:53 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Marbury was Swishin and Dishin, Frye was Hittin everything. I think Francis and Marbury proved they can play together.

Balkman brought energy along with Nate. Jared Jeffries had a nice game with 8 points/10 boards and a couple of blocks.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: