Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-30-2006, 02:28 PM   #76
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

its true though
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #77
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

thats pretty bad...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #78
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
who was that directed towards???
maybe i shouldnt have mixed humor with tragedy, i apologize.

My post was to geewiz and Shogon, not you.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:13 PM   #79
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Poor guy....he gets all the bad breaks.
1) played for the clips (when they were bad)
2) traded away from the heat who then won the title
3) has to play every night with kobe bryant
4) lost his son
not trying to be funny or insensitive, and not trying to say that playing with kobe is as bad as losing a son...i know they are on different levels.

You're a fukkin moron, you know that don't you? Idiot. Go fukkin kill yourself.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:14 PM   #80
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

TheGreatNumber8 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman08 24
You're a fukkin moron, you know that don't you? Idiot. Go fukkin kill yourself.

I agree except the killing part. Why not a Kobe fan kill him?
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #81
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Poor guy....he gets all the bad breaks.
1) played for the clips (when they were bad)
2) traded away from the heat who then won the title
3) has to play every night with kobe bryant
4) lost his son
not trying to be funny or insensitive, and not trying to say that playing with kobe is as bad as losing a son...i know they are on different levels.

Making jokes when someone's 6 month old son has died...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:30 PM   #82
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's a six-year-old that none of us knew. Children die all the time. Why don't you guys get so worked up over the others? Because they aren't the kids of basketball players? And what's wrong with a little humor? CHILLAX, people.

With that being said, my thoughts go out to Lamer and his family.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #83
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Do you not have a father?Do you think you're better then everyone else?

Yes I think he does.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #84
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
It's a six-year-old that none of us knew. Children die all the time. Why don't you guys get so worked up over the others? Because they aren't the kids of basketball players? And what's wrong with a little humor? CHILLAX, people.

Yes and do we make jokes about kids dying? When you watch the new an hear of a local kid dying is your though "damn his parents would really be suffering if he was 5 years older." Personally when I see or hear of it I think the same thing which is feeling sorry for his family. Some people still have hearts and do actually feel bad for people going through a loss.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:41 PM   #85
easythereliberace
I airball my layups

easythereliberace has an OK reputation so far

I just heard the horrible news and I feel very sorry for Lamar. RIP to his infant son. It is terrible when a parent outlives their child and I would never want to go through that. Lamar seems like a class act, and I hope the best for him and his family.
easythereliberace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:53 PM   #86
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
Yes and do we make jokes about kids dying? When you watch the new an hear of a local kid dying is your though "damn his parents would really be suffering if he was 5 years older." Personally when I see or hear of it I think the same thing which is feeling sorry for his family. Some people still have hearts and do actually feel bad for people going through a loss.

There's nothing wrong with a little humor. Just because you can take something negative and put a somewhat-humorous spin on it doesn't make you a bad person. I can't help but to think if I posted a thread about some random kid dying in Utah nobody'd give a damn, because it isn't a basketball player's son. I feel for Lamar, but I can't help to think that this is getting people a little too riled up. Someone told someone else to go kill themself! Seriously...
Old 07-03-2006, 01:09 PM   #87
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

what is your problem man?! if you would have read my whole post then u "may " have read that i said "its on another level" that means that i am not trying to compare his son dying with playing with kobe or the clips.....u need to chill man. and actually i followed up with another post apologizing if it was taken as insensitive. my God man, bashing me for being insensitive then telling someone to " fukking" kill their self? come on now:confused:
Old 07-03-2006, 01:11 PM   #88
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

my bad...didnt realize you were from croatia.....cant expect u to be able to spell
Old 07-03-2006, 02:28 PM   #89
StraightHustlinInTDOT
I hit open 5-footers

StraightHustlinInTDOT has not been impressing people
Default .

That sucks, I hope he doesn't lose his drive to play basketball, cause Kobe needs all the help he can get
StraightHustlinInTDOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 02:40 PM   #90
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I feel really sorry for him but you can only feel sad for so long until you have to move on and realize you cant change it anymore.

I hope basketball helps him in doing so.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: