Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2007, 05:27 PM   #46
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: World soccer thread!!!

incase your wondering PETER CROUCH did get a HAT TRICK yesterday!!!! time for a celebratory robot dance!
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:28 PM   #47
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

best player of all time.... Zidane for sure. Best player right now Wayne Rooney, by far and away best forward on the planet... sorry ronaldo is a fat ass now.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #48
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Mexican Legend...Blanco... is going to the Chicago Fire.

Anyways, Real Madrid won!!! Robinho needs to be a starter.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #49
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Quote:
Drogba is the best that's all I know. Cristiano? lol.
You're way off base. Cristiano's play since the World Cup has been outstanding. He is definitely the best player in the world right now.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:55 PM   #50
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

how about this...build your fantasy team of 11 players. Any 11 you want...any formation.

edit. PLayers today.

Last edited by jjswifty : 04-02-2007 at 02:20 AM.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:15 AM   #51
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
how about this...build your fantasy team of 11 players. Any 11 you want...any formation.

My favorite players, all-time (ones I've seen, so no Beckenbauer, Pele, etc. 1990 WC and onward)

G - Peter Schmeichel

He was simple awesome, this can't be argued.

D - Dunga, Paolo Maldini, John Terry

Boring, solid bunch, even though I don't like Terry simply because of his Chelsea/savior/ status, but the way they've struggled when he was out has been a revelation.

M - Gheorge Hagi, Maradona, Craig Bellamy, Patrick Vieira, Roy Keane

The opposite of boring. Creativity and not-taking-**** from anybody overload. Might get 20 red cards in a 40-game season, though. Great collection of drinking buddies at Fidel Castro's mansion.

F - Stephane Chapuisat, Romario

You've probably never heard of Chapuisat, but he was a GOD for the Swiss national team and for Borussia Dortmund in the 90s. I don't think I have to explain the other guy.

Off the bench:

G - Oliver Kahn. This man was 90% pure testosterone. One of the few people on this world that genuinely frighten me. Wouldn't back off from Mike Tyson.

D - Roberto Carlos. Why not? His thighs are about as big around as my waist, and I'm fat.

M - Zidane. Fits in with the starters.

F - Jan Koller. JAN KOLLER NEED BRAINS FOR STRONG BODY. EAT BRAINS. AHHHRH.

F - Batigol. If the word "goal" is in your nickname, you're probably pretty good at putting the ball in the net, and in his prime he was probably the most dangerous dude around.

F - Roger Milla. Yeah, it's probably just the dance, but I don't care.

I have a feeling like there should be Dutch players on my list, but I just couldn't make myself include anybody from that dislikeable, mutineering bunch.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #52
jjswifty

whoops. I meant players today. I dont know old soccer players.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:11 AM   #53
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Just wanted to remind people that the EPL is overhyped.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: