Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #1
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far
Default Have any of you bneen live live on a WWE event?

I'm just curious..

We all know is fake but from what I've read it's very hard to perfom all those moves and everything.

How does it look for real?
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:10 PM   #2
The Myth
Banned

The Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Have any of you bneen live live on a WWE event?

I have been to 2 WWE events, both of them being Smackdown. & when I went the moves looked almost just as good as on TV, obviously not exactly the same as on TV since alot of it has to do with camera angles to make it look better. But one thing is for sure it is alot funner to be their live..
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:14 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

I went to "JUDGEMENT DAY" a couple of yrs ago.

It looked pretty real. It had to hurt to jump off of the turnbuckle and land on your back.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's amazing live. I thought i was gonna go deaf from all that pyro. But yeah it does seem more painful in person. Like i remember Kurt Angle missed a moonsault and landed on his face...that ish sounded painful
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last one I went to, Jake the Snake fought Mankind.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
Moose

I havent but i wanted too before. Now WWE sucks.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #7
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

A ton. That's how I met the wrestlers. A few of the events I have been to:

-Wrestlemania IX(Las Vegas)
-1996 Royal Rumble(Fresno)
-Wrestlemania XII(Anaheim)
-1996 Survivor Series(New York City)
-September 22, 1997 RAW(New York City)
-2002 Survivor Series(New York City)
-Wrestlemania 21(Los Angeles)

I've been to a lot more events, so I just listed the most memorable ones.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 06:50 PM   #8
Soccer10
Banned

Looks real huh? I argued with a few guys today that's it's much harder than the movies and that the wrestlers should be appreciated.
They were like nah, that sucks, it's all fake blah blah blah.

People know it's fake but they don't know how hard it is to do all those moves..

It's not like you can have 50 takes, slow motion and all that BS.

You actually do it in front of tons of people. Need great acting skills and everything.

I for one appreciate wrestling.

Last edited by Soccer10 : 03-18-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:55 PM   #9
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
Looks real huh? I argued with a few guys today that's it's much harder the movies and that the wrestlers should be appreciated.
They were like nah, that sucks, it's all fake blah blah blah.

People know it's fake but they don't know how hard it is to do all those moves..

It's not like you can have 50 takes, slow motion and all that BS.

You actually do it in front of tons of people. Need great acting skills and everything.

I for one appreciate wrestling.

Bless you child.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #10
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

You dont NEED great acting skills, or mic skills. Bobby Lashley. Goldberg. Bret Hart. Batista. sting. blah blah dozens of greats (I shudder to call batista great).

Unfortunately, hating wrestling is pretty much what is expected of people. You aren't supposed to like it. People who have never seen it in their lives that I talk to hate it, yet know nothing about it.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #11
Soccer10
Banned

^ Yeah, especially Europeans.. You know how they think that Americans are dumb....well, wrestling is like their number 1 argument why the Americans are dumb when in fact they're pretty dumb themselves and all thay have is a stereotype. They know that wrestling is fake but they don't know how hard is it to be good at it.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:17 AM   #12
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

wrestlemania 17 and numerous raw events! its beautiful and looks ****ing real!

and yes they should be appreciated. sports entertainment is its own artform.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:46 AM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My cousin was tryin to explain wrestling to my nephew the other day and thats when i really realized that people who dont understand wrestling shouldnt talk about it. i mean i know its fake but people think its waaay too fake

my cousin told him that the blood you see is just ketchup, and that the ring is soft and bouncy and that the chairs they use are made out of plastic. Like yeah when stone cold gets hit on his BALD head and bleeds right on the spot then they somehow snuck a ketchup packet into the ring, squirted it on him without anyone noticing and its dripping from a specific spot
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:46 PM   #14
Latina Heat
Not a Bandwagon Fan!

Latina Heat is a pretty well-respected posterLatina Heat is a pretty well-respected posterLatina Heat is a pretty well-respected poster

I only had the chance to go to one WWE show and it was a house show, but it was amazing because I got to see Eddie Guerrero wrestle in person. I'll never forget that night

And i agree that people who don't know anything about the business are unfair when they judge it
Latina Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:16 PM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

when I was in 7th grade, I when I found out the Rock really wasn't cooking anything at all.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: