Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-18-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default UNC-Tar Heels

People need to start talking about the Heels, cause they are going to win it all this year!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #2
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: UNC-Tar Heels

i dont think the heels have it this year sorry... they have to go through g-town and even if they survive them they could get ohio state or a+m... not too mention they could get florida or kansas in the finals i just dont see it happening
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBall280
i dont think the heels have it this year sorry... they have to go through g-town and even if they survive them they could get ohio state or a+m... not too mention they could get florida or kansas in the finals i just dont see it happening
UNC beat Ohio State already, they have so many bodies that can play. I have to lean they're way. And Georgetown has NO pg.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:45 AM   #4
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
UNC beat Ohio State already, they have so many bodies that can play. I have to lean they're way. And Georgetown has NO pg.
While very true you really can't use that as a good indicator of how they would fair now. The Tarheels have the ability to beat the Buckeyes but a future matchup would not take place in Chapel Hill and Greg Oden would actually be playing.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:58 AM   #5
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
People need to start talking about the Heels, cause they are going to win it all this year!
I agree

I picked UNC, Floride, Ohio St, and S. Illionois to go t Final 4. With UNC winning it all
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:35 AM   #6
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Considering how Ohio State played against Xavier, I don't see UNC having a problem (as long as Oden doesn't get away with another massive push). Florida struggled against Purdue. It's just about anyone's tourney now.
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:11 AM   #7
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriorist
Considering how Ohio State played against Xavier, I don't see UNC having a problem (as long as Oden doesn't get away with another massive push). Florida struggled against Purdue. It's just about anyone's tourney now.
unc=all the way period
Old 03-20-2007, 07:47 AM   #8
IBall280
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriorist
no way florida... will find a way t win they mite have struggled but that doesnt mean anything.. they won thats all that counts and believe me... joahkim noah best leader in college brings his team back from large deficits in no time at all.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:41 PM   #9
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
no way florida... will find a way t win they mite have struggled but that doesnt mean anything.. they won thats all that counts and believe me... joahkim noah best leader in college brings his team back from large deficits in no time at all.
LOL they lost to LSU
Old 03-22-2007, 07:38 AM   #10
IBall280
Decent playground baller

teams lose... look at UNC and who they lost too va tech lol
Old 03-22-2007, 07:57 AM   #11
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Twice.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:15 AM   #12
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
va tech>>>>>>>>>>LSU

was lsu in the tourney? no

lsu didnt even have glen davis for that game, and florida had everybody, wtf UNC ALL THE WAY.... they will demolish USC tonight!!
Old 03-23-2007, 10:39 AM   #13
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far

Ty Lawson's a stud
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:40 AM   #14
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutcht02
Ty Lawson's a stud
amen
Old 03-23-2007, 11:55 PM   #15
duke30
I airball my layups

duke30 has an OK reputation so far

Ha thats a joke unc win the whole thing, i dont think so