Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 AM   #16
funky2dope
I airball my layups

funky2dope has an OK reputation so far

I've only seen highlights of Telfair, but by all accounts is worthwhile. I hope we can get Iverson, Telfair back him up, West split time between both guard spots. I think the trade was great, especially getting rid of Raef's money.
funky2dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:07 AM   #17
Snoopy
I brick open layups

Snoopy has an OK reputation so far

Telfair is ready to start, he doesnt need AI to mentor him, if he plays point, delonte at shooting with pp at forward and green coming off the bench for a while assuming wally gets moved then i think he can put up some solid assist numbers
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #18
fourtyounce48
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fourtyounce48 has an OK reputation so far

im on it
fourtyounce48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:02 PM   #19
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Mock my words. Bassy will be one of the best points in the L in a couple of years. Look at him as a Chris Paul with better ball handling and better shooting. He is that good. Do not worry about him being under sized. He is the future. I am in no way a Celtics fan but I know that they lucked up in aquiring Bassy. Just look what he did last night. He is a future all star. If you saw what he did at Lincoln High School or at the Rucker, you would know. Celtics fans have a lot to look forward to in him. Congratulations.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:21 PM   #20
Put Back Dunk
TOMMY POINT!

Put Back Dunk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverThizz
Mock my words. Bassy will be one of the best points in the L in a couple of years. Look at him as a Chris Paul with better ball handling and better shooting. He is that good. Do not worry about him being under sized. He is the future. I am in no way a Celtics fan but I know that they lucked up in aquiring Bassy. Just look what he did last night. He is a future all star. If you saw what he did at Lincoln High School or at the Rucker, you would know. Celtics fans have a lot to look forward to in him. Congratulations.

Put Back Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:20 AM   #21
Snoopy
I brick open layups

bassy is gonna be dope, not quite as good a shooter as paul but still a very good scoring guard who can also pass very well, should be a good point guard in the east in theory, destroyed his cousin starbury when they played last year but the knicks were a joke so yeh
Old 07-10-2006, 02:22 PM   #22
Neb154

Neb154 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches O'Houlihan
I'm with you, get rid of Wally, keep everyone else. Let the kids play.

Seabass
Green/Delonte
Pierce
Al
Perk

That's what I want to see.

With Gomes spending time at the 3/4.

I would hate to just let the kids play and possibly tank the sesaon with Pierce in his Prime... They need to put some pieces around him.
Neb154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #23
AndDru1

AndDru1 has an OK reputation so far
Default I'm on...

He's the best PG ya'll got.
AndDru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:23 PM   #24
Snoopy
I brick open layups

worst that happens is we tank the season and end up with oden or durant? and by the season after the kids would be ready to seriously compete, but i think that they're mature enough now, telfair and west should ably run the point, pierce will do his thing, our young bigs will continue to improve, its in the best interests for them to continue the youth movement rather than abandon it halfway through
Old 07-12-2006, 09:16 PM   #25
PoisonousDart

PoisonousDart has an OK reputation so far
Default C'mon!

Get on the bandwagon, people. Check out his work:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=un6CGeLSgpY

One.
PoisonousDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:09 AM   #26
Snoopy
I brick open layups

The bandwagon is threatening to run away on this one, bassy is gonna be a monster for the celtics, im bout to order my top from nba.com right now, i wouldnt be suprised if he was a contender for m.i.p if he has a breakout season like us folks are hoping, man i'll drink to the bounce pass no doubt
Old 07-13-2006, 07:19 AM   #27
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Bassy has been impressive.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:54 AM   #28
Snoopy
I brick open layups

its only summer league but yeh the talent has never been in question
Old 07-16-2006, 02:44 AM   #29
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I cant wait to see Telfair dropping dimes to Al Jefferson on the interior and finding a slashing Gerald Green for dunks galore
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:30 PM   #30
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bassy has been my favorite player since i saw through the fire about his high school senior season. he is gonna be the realness with the c's he is a future all-star and has a shot at being this years most improved player with all the athletic young talent around him he will have 7-10 assists per game this year
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: